I expected this to be on here by now

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 9, 2002
Im sure the cops will inviestigate that and that guy will be charged with child abuse. Book it.

Anyhow, its been proven that physical punishment is NOT successful in instilling values into a child or stopping negative behavior at a healthy level. They often cause greater problems down the road into adult hood. Some of this is due to resentment, but fear is a big driver in our lives. Sure, they may be afraid to "twerk" again, but who knows what other psychological damage it can cause in the near future. She may be suckin a whole lotta dick when she hits highschool.

Last edited:
Jul 7, 2009
That dad didnt instill discipline & respect from a young age & thats why his daughters are having to catch a beating in their early teens for acting an ass on video.
I agree. Can't say I've been beat in my youth (I did catch a few justified slaps) and I believe I turned out alright. It hurts me enough to simply disappoint my parents to be honest lol

S.SAVAGE

SICCNESS MOTHERFUCKER
Oct 25, 2011
EAST SAN JOSE
MysticOracle @MysticOracle .....you have no kids. I do not care to debate with someone who is not speaking from experience first hand.

You do not know how it effects kids, & you have never raised a kid & if you feel that beating was justified, I am glad you do not ever want kids.

S.SAVAGE

SICCNESS MOTHERFUCKER
Oct 25, 2011
EAST SAN JOSE
lol he came in like he was wolverine, pouncing on them hoes like he really meant it lol

they caught their issue for sure
Chree @Chree you gonna beat your daughters like that with an electric cord if they do something wrong when they get older?

Or you gonna take the punishment route, & explain to them how / why this is a problem, & teach them a more moral way of life without doing physical harm?

MysticOracle

si vis pacem para bellum
May 4, 2006
707- VALLEJO
MysticOracle @MysticOracle .....you have no kids. I do not care to debate with someone who is not speaking from experience first hand.

You do not know how it effects kids, & you have never raised a kid & if you feel that beating was justified, I am glad you do not ever want kids.
fuck off, you cant say my opinion is any less valid and you have no idea of my situation as to why i choose not to have kids...nor do you know my experience level first hand..thanks though

Jan 31, 2008
When I got beat as a child, it only made me seek revenge, and the next time a beating was on its way, I became more and more destructive in my reactions.
I remember one time my mom was tryin to get me to take the trash bag out and she was being rude about it so I took my sweet ass time walkin the trash out of the house, near the door she tugged at my shirt to get me to move quicker and I heard my shirt rip and I just flipped. Needless to say I ended up tearin up the trash bag on her carpet.

$ileNt_eNe_ATL

Jefe De Los Pollos
Aug 12, 2005
I think theres pro's and con's.. I agree with both sides in a way.. Yes I am a father of two... Yes I was whipped in my elementary years, once in middle school... I been hit with random objects , chaclas,broom sticks,electrical cords,water hose and of course the old fashion belt whoopin... I don't agree with those extremes that was a little too much.. Especially that I was never talked to or told it was wrong. I grew up terrified of my father When ever he got home from work I knew to shut up and stay under the radar... I don't ever want my kids to grow up like that.... I try to be as involved with them as I can .. Im like they're freaking hero right now... I always tell them right from wrong but they won't always listen.. I'll hit them from time to time but not with random shit around the house.. For example Ive told them plenty of times when two adults are talking or I'm on the phone to simply be quiet or go to your room.. Now if they want to be screaming bloody murder while I'm the phone I will slap them in the mouth one time.. Ive done this twice and they haven't done it since. So I found it quite effective...

S.SAVAGE

SICCNESS MOTHERFUCKER
Oct 25, 2011
EAST SAN JOSE
I think theres pro's and con's.. I agree with both sides in a way.. Yes I am a father of two... Yes I was whipped in my elementary years, once in middle school... I been hit with random objects , chaclas,broom sticks,electrical cords,water hose and of course the old fashion belt whoopin... I don't agree with those extremes that was a little too much.. Especially that I was never talked to or told it was wrong. I grew up terrified of my father When ever he got home from work I knew to shut up and stay under the radar... I don't ever want my kids to grow up like that.... I try to be as involved with them as I can .. Im like they're freaking hero right now... I always tell them right from wrong but they won't always listen.. I'll hit them from time to time but not with random shit around the house.. For example Ive told them plenty of times when two adults are talking or I'm on the phone to simply be quiet or go to your room.. Now if they want to be screaming bloody murder while I'm the phone I will slap them in the mouth one time.. Ive done this twice and they haven't done it since. So I found it quite effective...

Sounds like you got your head on straight breh.

props.

MysticOracle

si vis pacem para bellum
May 4, 2006
707- VALLEJO
Seems like MysticOracle is always off the beaten path when it comes to opinions, and more and more it seems that its becuase he has no experience from one side or both when it comes to the topic at hand.
again, you also dont my know my experience level

i chose not to have kids, society in general is far too fucked up for me to bring a life into this world of ignorance and madness...

May 14, 2002
One could indeed say the father should have done a better parenting job in their earlier years to prevent such behaviour. But it also kind of takes a village to raise a kid they say.

At this point what would the alternative have been? What could the father have done instead? Have a talk with them? I don't think in that stage they would understand or even listen. Not that I approve of hitting your daughters with extension cords but I wonder what alternative route he could have taken at that point to get the message across at least just effectively.

Props: Roz