I expected this to be on here by now

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

S.SAVAGE

SICCNESS MOTHERFUCKER
Oct 25, 2011
EAST SAN JOSE
I gotta say this tho... I caught some beatings over the years. Very over-the-top, aggression from outside shit, & rage filled, ...."abusive", but that really sounds like a pansy word coming from a man raised by a woman, but that woman could hit, with various objects....

anyways, I got boys & vowed I wouldnt discipline like my mom did.

they aint ever, EVER gotten a beating with an inanimate object & never will.

if your words & methods of discipline do not work as a parent, it is the PARENT doing something wrong.... no kid deserves an electrical cord used on them as a beating device.

Last edited:

MysticOracle

si vis pacem para bellum
May 4, 2006
707- VALLEJO
That dad didnt instill discipline & respect from a young age & thats why his daughters are having to catch a beating in their early teens for acting an ass on video.
or he did, and the kids didnt see nothing wrong with the twerk...dad just handled that lesson as soon as it happened..your not going to have that "your not twerking under my roof" conversation with 5 year olds...he nipped that shit in the bud when it became a issue...his daughters will not be on the pole later in life...guaranteed

Last edited:

MysticOracle

si vis pacem para bellum
May 4, 2006
707- VALLEJO
I gotta say this tho... I caught some beatings over the years. Very over-the-top, aggression from outside shit, & rage filled, ...."abusive", but that really sounds like a pansy word coming from a man raised by a woman, but that woman could hit, with various objects....

anyways, I got boys & vowed I wouldnt discipline like my mom did.

they aint ever, EVER gotten a beating with an inanimate object & never will.

if your words & methods of discipline do not work as a parent, it is the PARENT doing something wrong.... no kid deserves an electrical cord used on them as a beating device.
its an old fashioned ass whoopin...if more parents did it these days like years ago...the kids now days might have some respect...i used to get the wooden spoon, belt...im not traumatized...it was a necessary evil to keep order...unfortunately in this day and age ...its just considered "abusive" those girls were not being hit in the face by fists or even out of line...electrical cord in theory is just a switch...which is a technological advancement in the times...but the switch i think hurts more...

me personally, whatever that parent feels they have to do to control their brats is on them...minus the idea of just putting them through walls or leaving them bloodied for no reason other than rage ...but to set an idea or values or morals ...he has my vote for father of the year...because he may have saved those girls a lifetime full of discount lap dances and welfare

S.SAVAGE

SICCNESS MOTHERFUCKER
Oct 25, 2011
EAST SAN JOSE
its an old fashioned ass whoopin...if more parents did it these days like years ago...the kids now days might have some respect...i used to get the wooden spoon, belt...im not traumatized...it was a necessary evil to keep order...unfortunately in this day and age ...its just considered "abusive" those girls were not being hit in the face by fists or even out of line...electrical cord in theory is just a switch...which is a technological advancement in the times...but the switch i think hurts more...

me personally, whatever that parent feels they have to do to control their brats is on them...minus the idea of just putting them through walls or leaving them bloodied for no reason other than rage ...but to set an idea or values or morals ...he has my vote for father of the year...because he may have saved those girls a lifetime full of discount lap dances and welfare
You realize there is multiple amounts of studies that have taken place showing that physical discipline is much worse than other disciplinary measures?

You do know that people who have been beaten with inanimate objects have a much higher suicide rate? Jobless rate? Mental health issues?

....wait.

Before I continue this; are you even a father?

don't give me no shit like "Oh I raise my niece / nephew"

Do you have any biological children?

MysticOracle

si vis pacem para bellum
May 4, 2006
707- VALLEJO
You realize there is multiple amounts of studies that have taken place showing that physical discipline is much worse than other disciplinary measures?

You do know that people who have been beaten with inanimate objects have a much higher suicide rate? Jobless rate? Mental health issues?

....wait.

Before I continue this; are you even a father?

don't give me no shit like "Oh I raise my niece / nephew"

Do you have any biological children?
i would much rather catch a belt than take the mental abuse...most people can say yup dad whooped my ass for good cause, possibly thank him later too...but the psychological damage happens from the emotional abuse and that leads to far more destructive behavior...

i absolutely 100% do not want kids....but my points are no less valid by that statement...what anyone does as far as discipline with their kids is entirely up to them..you dont have to agree or condone it...all i know is...ass whooping be that by hand or object hell even soap in the mouth...you learn quickly that certain shit will not be tolerated and as terrible as it seems in the present...it might have changed your future...a parent that disciplines their kids is in fact a good parent...the methods used are not my concern and should not be to anyone but the parties involved...and who knows..maybe they got a verbal warning prior to that video for that same shit...maybe he told them multiple times prior...im guessing that is the case...and i bet they didnt do it since

MysticOracle

si vis pacem para bellum
May 4, 2006
707- VALLEJO
i would like to see the whole video....because the start looks like he walked in on them actually doing the dance...and good for him..those girls are far too young to be doing that dance...

Rasan

Producer
May 17, 2002
Chula Vista, South Bay, San Diego, California
i would much rather catch a belt than take the mental abuse...most people can say yup dad whooped my ass for good cause, possibly thank him later too...but the psychological damage happens from the emotional abuse and that leads to far more destructive behavior...

i absolutely 100% do not want kids....but my points are no less valid by that statement...what anyone does as far as discipline with their kids is entirely up to them..you dont have to agree or condone it...all i know is...ass whooping be that by hand or object hell even soap in the mouth...you learn quickly that certain shit will not be tolerated and as terrible as it seems in the present...it might have changed your future...a parent that disciplines their kids is in fact a good parent...the methods used are not my concern and should not be to anyone but the parties involved...and who knows..maybe they got a verbal warning prior to that video for that same shit...maybe he told them multiple times prior...im guessing that is the case...and i bet they didnt do it since
My sister got beat, got her door taken off so she wouldn't have privacy, was on punishment for 3 years straight, never had a birthday party.
As a result she was bad from age 6 to 18, was arrested twice, kicked out of 6th grade and almost out of the district. And almost kicked out of high school but my mom begged so they just placed her in the learning center.
But back to this case. Why do these young kids have a web cam? Why isn't the father monitoring what the kids watch on tv and online?

MysticOracle

si vis pacem para bellum
May 4, 2006
707- VALLEJO
My sister got beat, got her door taken off so she wouldn't have privacy, was on punishment for 3 years straight, never had a birthday party.
As a result she was bad from age 6 to 18, was arrested twice, kicked out of 6th grade and almost out of the district. And almost kicked out of high school but my mom begged so they just placed her in the learning center.
But back to this case. Why do these young kids have a web cam? Why isn't the father monitoring what the kids watch on tv and online?

you failed to mention what the punishment was for why was it so severe
? ...also the punishment for years and never having a birthday sounds more like emotional/mental abuse so of course she will act out, like i said, mental abuse is far more severe and lasting than a ass whoopin' but you also never said how she was beat? was she beaten with a fist to the face? or was it spankings? objects? there are lines that separate physical abuse and physical discipline ...i dont condone beating the shit of kids just because you had a bad day or they looked at you funny or said the wrong thing...

a lot of computers come with web cams
we dont know for sure...maybe he does monitor, but you cant be there 100% of the time always..

Last edited:

HIM

Sicc OG
Sep 27, 2002
It all depends on the kid. I grew up with no Father and got whippings in my early elementary days. I turned out to be a college graduate, responsible, standup citizen, etc...Someone else went through the same situation and ended up living a life of crime and probably ended up in prison. The moral of the story is, it all depends on the kid and how they internalize their experience. Even then, you have to make a choice at the end of the day. I chose the route I was taking.

Now with that said, I don't want to give my Son whippings and I will try my best to avoid it, but I am not against it. Some parents do take it too far and that I have a problem with.

Last edited:
May 16, 2002
I can see the pros & cons on this. I have to agree with Shea, but I also think it depends on the kid. We all react different. Just like ending up in jail, for some it's lesson learned & for some it's a rebellious / lost cause.

I have to give it to the parents though. As a father myself we are damn if we do & damn if we don't. Yes, it's extreme, but at least that father gives a shit. Beats any fuckin' dead beat I've ever known.