I dont know..i feel kinda disrespected

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 26, 2006
Well your lucky you ain't Mexican because if you were they be calling you "Guey." I'm Mexican and that shit kind of gets on my nerves because that's all the paisas and sociales down here say. "Que onda guey?" Nada guey, aqui no mas guey. It's just too much fucking guey. Fuck you guey! I was at work the other day and some fucking puto called me "eh guey" to try to get my attention. He could have said excuse me, but nah he said guey. Now that's some disrespectful shit if you ask me. lol Fucking Mexicans, I love my people.

HIM

Sicc OG
Sep 27, 2002
I guess the only thing that bothers(more funny and annoying than anything) me is when it seems that people are trying too hard..Like someone is working at a register or at any job and they start speaking to me in hip hop slang...I mean, you can tell they dont talk like that in general or to every customer, but they feel somehow(because im young and black) they are gonna better communicate with me by doing so...or they figure I would feel more comfortable being said "what's good homie?..yo meal was coo for you?" at Denny's(regardless the race of the person)....I guess it comes across as some people trying too hard at times..that is the only thing I dont like..be urself....I know more than hip hop slang HOMIE...lol

Defy

Cannabis Connoisseur
Jan 23, 2006
Rich City
^sometimes it might be that foos are being themselves and don't have to act all squarish

but if its a squarebear saying it then fuck em

HIM

Sicc OG
Sep 27, 2002
^sometimes it might be that foos are being themselves and don't have to act all squarish

but if its a squarebear saying it then fuck em
That's what Im saying..sometimes u can just tell...im laid back either way and wouldnt make a big deal out of it, but its just funny at times..

HIM

Sicc OG
Sep 27, 2002
IT'S JUST A TERM THEY USE IN AN EFFORT TO BE COOL AND SHOW YOU RESPECT.

Honestly, that is probably the problem...stop trying to be "cool"...since when does being "cool" involves trying? I mean, be urself...I would chill with a skateboarder who listens to nothing but rock and we had nothing in common before I hung out with a guy who was a chameleon and tried to copy every hip hop latest trend to seem "cool"...

"Cool" is who you are, not what you do...some people got it and some dont...one of my boy's is the biggest chameleon's ever...if he hangs around gang members, he all of a sudden will start saying "blood"..when we(me and my other boy) first met him, he only listened to East Coast rap and hated everything else..after a couple of years with him, he all of sudden didnt listen to any east coast rappers..he liked all Brotha lynch and west coast music..he also used to hate fast rap because he said they didnt say anything(which was false), but now he likes Twista, Tech N9ne, Bone THugs, etc...all because of us...it became annoying because we knew he was gonna switch up depending on whatever we liked...

Oh, he was the guy that was in music/dance class in high school, now he smokes weed and say Blood all day...lol...its funny, but also sad...I love the guy because he is a homie, but I dont respect his ways...in the end BE URSELF....

P.S. My bad for the rant...I just strongly dislike when people try hard to "fit in" or be "cool"...