I dont know..i feel kinda disrespected

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 13, 2003
what is with arabs and them calling you "boss" when you walk into their establishment

I'm of that age where 'sir' is univerally accepted as a term used when a person you dont know greets a man and im fine with being referred to as such. Granted its a liquor store...but its still a place of business. I'm quite sure a white man would get 'sir'..why do i have to get boss or chief? its not like i walk in there with my pants falling half off of my ass smelling of crack and weed, buying 40 ounces of my favorite malt beverage...schlits and the like. and its not like i frequent the corner store...i dont live in the hood and i pay good money so that i dont have to.

Is this a situation where they come to our country...open shop in our neighborhoods...sell their poison...get rich off of our dollar...and feel that they are so above us that calling up 'sir' is beneath them? so they call up boss instead likes its some kind of term of endearment? screw you...i dont know you. dont call me out of my F'ing name. and for the record,..my name is Sir, boss

Jun 15, 2005
Would you prefer, "Hurry up and buy."?

How about, "I feel sorry for yur mudda."?

They've been doing that for at least 15 years.

FDS

RIP DUKE BROTHERS
Jan 29, 2006
fuck that, ass long as they call u boss then u have every right to steal from the store. cuz ur the boss!

Oct 5, 2006
that shit is funny cause i noticed its usually jus liquor stores i hear that kind of greating. i caught on so now everytime i walk into a liquor store i greet them first with "what up boss?" i jus reverse it on em. but i never felt disrespected.