I dont know..i feel kinda disrespected

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 15, 2005
i do the same, too.

am I supposed to be mad that they found their business niche before I did? Or that they attempt to greet me as 'boss', when I'm not? Nah, I just buy what I'm looking for and bounce.

Dec 4, 2006
on the reals..it doesn't even bother me at all when they call me "boss", "amigo" or "chief" ....them arab's at the liquor stores around me are cool as fuck to begin with...

Dec 19, 2005
on the reals..it doesn't even bother me at all when they call me "boss", "amigo" or "chief" ....them arab's at the liquor stores around me are cool as fuck to begin with...
lol, you get the "ayy amigo" too, dude who started this thread i dont see whats wrong with them calling you boss its not like there disrespecting you...there just sayin whats up, your thinkin too much into it.

Dec 13, 2003
Why you trippin that they call you boss? That's a morale booster for me!! Makes me feel like Rick Ross nd shit.. hah!
my name isnt boss..or dude..or playa...or chief. its calling me out of my name...and since you dont know my name...just call me sir. if i were white...i guarantee they would call me sir...i know because i've seen it. white dude leaves...all of a sudden they wanna get all hip beebop with me and formalities go out the window. hat you are too good to call me sir?

Dec 13, 2003
lol, you get the "ayy amigo" too, dude who started this thread i dont see whats wrong with them calling you boss its not like there disrespecting you...there just sayin whats up, your thinkin too much into it.
i guess im just getting old...im not into all that hip shit...but apparently i dont exude the level of prestige i think i do in my own mind

Mar 10, 2007
my name isnt boss..or dude..or playa...or chief. its calling me out of my name...and since you dont know my name...just call me sir. if i were white...i guarantee they would call me sir...i know because i've seen it. white dude leaves...all of a sudden they wanna get all hip beebop with me and formalities go out the window. hat you are too good to call me sir?
Boss > Sir. How many people you hear goin around callin themselves a "mothafuckin sir!" quit whining.

Aug 11, 2004
ur black in oakland in a liquor store wtf do u expect

Feb 5, 2006
ME AND THE FOLKS AT THE CORNER STORES BE CALLIN EACH OTHER THAT. JUST ANOTHER TERM. DONT MEAN SHIT

"SUP WITH IT BOSS, LET ME GET A PACK OF THEM"

STOP BEING A BITCH. SHIT AINT A BIG DEAL. SERIOUSLY, YOUR A STRAIGHT UP WEENIE. LOL WHO THE FUCK GETS HURT SO BAD AND MAKE A THREAD LIKE THIS. HE COULD JUST CALL ME SIR!!! HAHA WOW

Dec 13, 2003
Boss > Sir. How many people you hear goin around callin themselves a "mothafuckin sir!" quit whining.
in my circle...i hear that all the time. just like i if im iwalking down the street and i bump into you...i'd say pardon me...or excuse me sir...just out of respect...i dont do that jive talk nonsense...so dont come at me assuming i do