I dont know..i feel kinda disrespected

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 26, 2006
ME AND THE FOLKS AT THE CORNER STORES BE CALLIN EACH OTHER THAT. JUST ANOTHER TERM. DONT MEAN SHIT

"SUP WITH IT BOSS, LET ME GET A PACK OF THEM"

STOP BEING A BITCH. SHIT AINT A BIG DEAL. SERIOUSLY, YOUR A STRAIGHT UP WEENIE. LOL WHO THE FUCK GETS HURT SO BAD AND MAKE A THREAD LIKE THIS. HE COULD JUST CALL ME SIR!!! HAHA WOW
lmaoo

them dudes at bonfare always be sayin that boss shit

u over 21 boss ?

yep ... i dont mind it ... will ya sign my thong ... will u sign my momma thong ... always want a nigga to put his name on somethin ... i dont mind it .

Jun 5, 2004
come on my nigga. u must be feelin yoself a lil too much. i waznt talkin to u i was talkin to thatguy.

if a arab calls u "boss" and that makes u mad???? hmmmmmmthen u may need counseling,

i'd much rather hear "what's up boss?" than "hurry up and buy"

tell us wtf is wrong with "what up boss"? cuz it aint never bothered me. actually very often it has made ya boy feel like a BOSS... even if im trying to buy a swisher with 35 cents.

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
you shoud only feel bad about being called boss if you go outside the liquor store and hes riding in something that puts you to shame

i mean, would you get mad at a midget calling you master?

nah youd be like yeah thats right bitch now jump and pick those oranges

no that was not a thinly veiled mexican joke but i now see the undertones

(sulks away and turns up los lobos)

Dec 13, 2003
come on my nigga. u must be feelin yoself a lil too much. i waznt talkin to u i was talkin to thatguy.

if a arab calls u "boss" and that makes u mad???? hmmmmmmthen u may need counseling,
mad...no

slighted...perhaps

i feel as though i've gotten to the age and accomplished enough in my life to where i can walk in any situation and be called sir by those that do not know me.

then again...white folks call me sir...so fuck it

Nov 24, 2003
why do i have to get boss or chief? its not like i walk in there with my pants falling half off of my ass smelling of crack and weed, buying 40 ounces of my favorite malt beverage...schlits and the like. and its not like i frequent the corner store...i dont live in the hood and i pay good money so that i dont have to.

Oh so you are better than people in the hood now ay? Folks from the hood can be what you would call "disrespected" and its acceptable, but if they call Ironic Commando a boss........ Oh no!! He's not from the hood! What are you doing?!

Shit if you have accomplished so much in your life, feel good for yourself and do you... you don't need the guys at the corner store to call your sir to mean you really arrived.

Dec 9, 2005
I don't know...to me..

BOSS = Term of endearment !

You're looking too deep into this shit man...I hate when they call me 'guy'...

Like at the donut shop I used to stop through everyday before school...

' Whad you wan guy ?! '