I Can Rap For J. Cole

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

NAMO

Sicc OG
Apr 11, 2009
and NAMO @NAMO moves to another country to take care of another niggas hoe and kids, how did that turn out for you puta?
lol

Still better than cutting grass for a living, I pay more in taxes than what you earn.

Apr 25, 2002
just voted for you breh. dont be spittin no bay shit to him if you win, player. act like you got bars beyond the bay. and think of a chorus/hook to spit with that verse. somethin catchy player. Thing Called Life song was cool, but it aint the type of song your gonna hear playin around J. Cole's music. the chrous is the key. good luck.

and dope video.

Props: Bay-Wit-It
Feb 12, 2008
just voted for you breh. dont be spittin no bay shit to him if you win, player. act like you got bars beyond the bay. and think of a chorus/hook to spit with that verse. somethin catchy player. Thing Called Life song was cool, but it aint the type of song your gonna hear playin around J. Cole's music. the chrous is the key. good luck.

and dope video.
Thats some real ass shit though. I never even thought to end that shit with a dope catchy hook at the end. Appreciate it man.

Props: Hood Rat Matt