I Can Rap For J. Cole

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 12, 2008
If I win this contest I can meet J. Cole. And ima spit a verse fpr that nigga in hopes to jump on his radar and really just see if I got the balls to do what I love in front of one of my biggest inspirations.

I KNOW THIS WONT GET ME SIGNED. But shit man when you see an opportunity you just gotta go snatch that shit. Yall can help me win if you just click this link. All you have to do is click and it automatically votes for me.

Help Damien Meet J. Cole!

None of yall know me but shit man I feel like I am one of the few young niggas that rep the Bay the right way and actually got bars to back my shit up. Fuck wit me on this one SICC and bump this thread!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d8aZSoirVos

EDIT: Yo yall got me to number 14 in one day. Thats from starting at 64th. Thats only 13 more groupie beezies in front!! Thank you. You can vote again tomorrow!

Last edited:
May 16, 2002
America has found it's way to give underground artist hope, chew them up & spit them out when their done with you. All this, American Idol, The Voice, X-Factor etc. are supposedly ways to find new artist. All their shit is rigged for ratings.

Them artist on them shows get signed to a major & when they don't sell what they are expected to sell, like going platinum the first week (because that's how high the bar has been raised now.) They get dropped & have a slight buzz for awhile then are forgotten again.

Same difference with this little contest you signed up for.

Keep it underground because even the limelight is not a full fledged promise to the stars.

Let's have a moment of silence for a few who are gone from the public eye & once again, forgotten...

S.SAVAGE

SICCNESS MOTHERFUCKER
Oct 25, 2011
EAST SAN JOSE
If I win this contest I can meet J. Cole. And ima spit a verse fpr that nigga in hopes to jump on his radar and really just see if I got the balls to do what I love in front of one of my biggest inspirations.

I KNOW THIS WONT GET ME SIGNED. But shit man when you see an opportunity you just gotta go snatch that shit. Yall can help me win if you just click this link. All you have to do is click and it automatically votes for me.

Help Damien Meet J. Cole!

None of yall know me but shit man I feel like I am one of the few young niggas that rep the Bay the right way and actually got bars to back my shit up. Fuck wit me on this one SICC and bump this thread!!

Percy Brown - Thing Called Life - YouTube
good luck on this breh breh... we aint gotta like J. Cole's music to wish one of our own the best. I hope whatever you do, it fits you. & whatever you do makes you happy & keeps your dreams alive young homie.

& BTW I was diggin the song.

May 7, 2013
33°
www.hoescantstopme.biz
America has found it's way to give underground artist hope, chew them up & spit them out when their done with you. All this, American Idol, The Voice, X-Factor etc. are supposedly ways to find new artist. All their shit is rigged for ratings.

Them artist on them shows get signed to a major & when they don't sell what they are expected to sell, like going platinum the first week (because that's how high the bar has been raised now.) They get dropped & have a slight buzz for awhile then are forgotten again.

Same difference with this little contest you signed up for.

Keep it underground because even the limelight is not a full fledged promise to the stars.

Let's have a moment of silence for a few who are gone from the public eye & once again, forgotten...
While I for the most part agree with you, you are wrong about Jordin Sparks. She has performed on Broadway, been in film and can continue to do so, and is still doing music.

Contests like these can be beneficial, it all depends on where a persons mind at and their business savvy and work ethic.

Personally I don't listen to the radio or mainstream music and I am 100% against 360 deals, to each their own though. The underground scene is not what it was. At the end of the day people just gotta do themselves.

Last edited:
Feb 12, 2008
J. Cole is fucking garbage. that song on the radio where he says "crooked smile we can style on em" makes me want to jam a fork in each ear everytime i have to hear it
That song isn't my taste either, but I wouldn't say thats a full representation of Cole! I been fuckin with bruh back in '09 when that nigga didn't have corny ass radio singles, and to keep it treal that nigga music saved my life.

I know you've had somebody you admired in the past and if you had the chance to do something in front of him most people would be frightened to would you take it?

Feb 12, 2008
good luck on this breh breh... we aint gotta like J. Cole's music to wish one of our own the best. I hope whatever you do, it fits you. & whatever you do makes you happy & keeps your dreams alive young homie.

& BTW I was diggin the song.
Good lookin Sav. Thats what im saying. I guess its just different mentalities. If somebody trying to do some different niggas either gone respect it or hate on it.

At the end of the day all you have to do is click though. But shit i'd be lying if I said this aint why I love the Sicc.

ELPOLLITO

COUNTINCHINGADERA
Mar 15, 2010
ELCOLLINS
Bay-Wit-It @Bay-Wit-It

Ignore drunkaholic707 and elpollito, these two losers cut grass for a living
and NAMO @NAMO moves to another country to take care of another niggas hoe and kids, how did that turn out for you puta?