Hyphy Juice Locations?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 17, 2005
man went to Jav Vee (the one by pinole valley high) last night and they had Crunk Juice but no Hyphy Juice....when I asked the cashier he acted like he had no idea what I was talking about

Defy

Cannabis Connoisseur
Jan 23, 2006
Rich City
I haven't seen any in north oakland or any of the richmond stores I went to...so far y'all only seen it or heard about it being in 4 stores? thats kinda gay

Defy

Cannabis Connoisseur
Jan 23, 2006
Rich City
I hella wanna try some...I feel like searching every store in north oakland, but considering my license is suspended, my registration is overdue, and because of that my insurance stopped covering me, I think I'll stick to the arizona green tea they have at the liquor store around the corner...besides its only 99¢ for a "tall can"

Dec 31, 2005
Defy said:
I hella wanna try some...I feel like searching every store in north oakland, but considering my license is suspended, my registration is overdue, and because of that my insurance stopped covering me, I think I'll stick to the arizona green tea they have at the liquor store around the corner...besides its only 99¢ for a "tall can"
hahaha i kno what u talkin bout the arizona raspberry be hittin too u should try it if u didnt already

Defy

Cannabis Connoisseur
Jan 23, 2006
Rich City
I'm not a huge fan of the rasberry...but its what I get if they're out of green tea & lemon ice tea...$1.50 a can for hyphy juice? how many ounces is that...I'm wondering if I should spend my money on sparks instead so I get that little buzz too...lol...