Hyphy Juice Locations?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 7, 2002
WWW.MYSPACE.COM
the messy marv (a long island ice tee with hj added 1/4 oz)
the Ambassador (i have a resapie but wanna get it to forty to get his stamp on it)
the savage(1/10 oz and a double henn shot)

i have a few,...but i need dj pimp to yodell back at me i got like 29 drinks designed around hyphy juice,...fo realla my gorilla yodell back!

Dec 3, 2004
www.ap9online.com
yo, messy will love his drink you made and i'm sure b-legit would love to take his for a spin. i tired to get down with 40 on a drink once that i called turtle, cause its green and makes you go slow, but he said he had 3 other drinks in the works. holla at ya boy

Nov 15, 2005
MaC A$$ ViC said:
I'm bout 2 go to la raza later today and get some
I went down there & they didn't have shit. Haven't even heard of it. Is there another La Raza besides the one on Poplar Ave.?

Dec 17, 2005
I finally got to try thais shit....this dude was handing out free cans at rasputins on telegraph the other day....as far as the drink goes it was the shit, BEST energy drink I have ever tasted!!! Its actually got a good flavor unlike every other drink out that tastes like battery acid

Nov 1, 2004
Shit is pretty damn tasty even though Im not too big on the energy drinks...
They still need better distribution because the only place Ive seen it is in the town.

Jan 17, 2006
I have tried jay vee in pinole and they aint got it, also 6th street in richmond, they havent even heard about it. I went to rasputin and dude had it but they werent selling it. He said that this friday the 10th, they ganna have it cuz san quinn is ganna perform and mtv is ganna tape it.

Premo

Face Scrunched Lookn Rude
Aug 1, 2004
NASWIPP. A subdivision of IKSRTFO
exit el portal (coming from i-80 west) (if ur coming from i-80 east go right off the exit and make a left at the first light)

make a left off the exit

go left at the 2nd light but stay in the right lane

youll see a liquor store on ur right side it says ATM hella big too by the sign .

kinda across the street from the shell station

that grapple shit is disgusting tho its only cool as a novelty .