HYPHY EAST COAST REMIX

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 20, 2003
WHATS THE GET DOWN BART CATS I WAS JUST THINKING WHO DO YALL THINK WOULD WORK IF THEY DID A EAST COAST REMIX I WOULD SAY BUSTA BUST. WHAT DO YALL THINK??

Aug 7, 2003
lol

didnt hyphy get made kinda offa crunk. i heard its the equvilent of the souths crunk and i think crunk been around a lot longer. so i dont think its exact biting but its kinda close.

Apr 25, 2002
they got an la version. no la rappers on it, just for the radio station power 106. "power 106 on ya dial, thats hyphy...traffic jam 106, thats hyphy.."

Sep 12, 2002
the bay been saying hyphy for years but it blew up on that federation. Mac dre made a song called hyphy a couple years ago. I think an east coast remix would be gay as fuck. Even though its selfish to just keep all the slang in the bay - look what happens when we leak our slang to the rest of the world. That shit always blows up and hella niggaz claim they invented it but really it was bay niggaz. So keep that shit bay.

B

Blackjack 1577

Fuck tha eastcoast those fools are weak as fuck, go post this shit on some eastcoast board. This is westcoast on mine fool, fuck New York....

Naw just playin ya'll, anyway I think Redman, Method man, and Ghostface Killa might sound tight on a hyphy remix.