HUSTLIN,PAPER WORK AND JT BIGGA FIGGA.

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

getlow415

Artist/CEO
May 10, 2003
i had a cat ask me does it bother me that its alot of controversy surrounding JT BIGGA and GET LOW RECORDS? and frankly i told HELL NAW i stood and stand my ground for every move i make and who ever decides that my move was not correct or shady in some form of fashion they have all the right to complain or try to discredit me in some form of fashion ( MOST TIMES GETTIN ON A BOARD LIKE THIS ONE AND TRY THEY BEST TO ASSAULT ME HOPING IT MIGHT CRUMBLE MY MOVEMENT) but to no avail they only make me stronger in my defenses so before i make a move i know already somebody gone hate but im 2 , 3 ,5 , 10 and 20 steps ahead of these cats.

SO THIS YEAR BRING IT ON MANE!! ITS NOTHIN TO A BOSS

I aint sold a million copies yet so its alot of people that dont even know about this GET LOW SHIT and alot of this controversy from this internet shit looked bad for me but please never get it twisted 99% of the conversations on these boards are peoples opinion. BUT thanx to this negative exposure TRUTH was found and i was able to benfit even more. and maybe i would not have a direct to JIMMY IOVINE CEO INTERSCOPE RECORDS all because of THE GAME aka DAZ DILLINGER came to the bay 2 years ago with no name or any kind of recorded material got put on wit the hottest producer SEAN T and the top grinder JT BIGGA FIGGA got rushed to the market wit a campaine by JT BIGGA FIGGA hookin THE GAME up wit NAS to make QB 2 COMPTON a classic mix cd which got the attention of DR. DRE
and the rest is history, then controversy struck " them songs JT got are my demo songs and they are fake" stated THE GAME and in less than 48 hours i was negotiating wit AFTERMATH for a price on buying the masters back all because of a 1 page agreement signed by THE GAME to do 1 album under GET LOW RECORDS now was i wrong for protecting myself in case of a situation JUST LIKE THIS ONE! absolutely not. 1 piece of paper can get you breaded or have you fighting wit someone for lack of proof of what was negotiated. the same thing happened wit DAZ DILLY agreed to a set price and was paid up front, and when the projects reached those qoutas and the cash was in he wished he would have waited for a precentage instead of gettin paid up front, because the back end was worth $200,000 but that took 6 months to happen i waited for mine and that was the problem right there.

SO THIS POST IS DONT FOLLOW THE BAND WAGON WHEN YOU SEE EM HATIN ON FIG , UNLESS THATS HOW YOU REALLY FEEL, MY HUSTLE IS A DIRECT RESULT OF THE WAY THIS GAME IS STRUCTURED PERIOD, YOU DONT GO GET IT , IT DONT GET GOT!!! A LIL EBONICS FOR YOU.

HUSTLIN, PAPERWORK AND JT BIGGA FIGGA GO TOGETHER LIKE DRE BEATS WIT SNOOP VOCALS.

SO FOR 2004 IF YOU IN THIS SHIT AND AINT MADE YOUR BIG MARK YET FUCK WHO MIGHT HATE ON YOU JUST DO IT AND GET IT DONE THEN WORRY ABOUT WHAT THEY GONE SAY.

THE BAY AREA HOME OF THE REALEAST MOTHERFUCKAZ IN THE BIZ!!

Jul 10, 2002
THE BAY AREA HOME OF THE REALEAST MOTHERFUCKAZ IN THE BIZ!! [/B][/QUOTE]

That's real talk JT. Make these power moves mayne. It's 2004 and we bay areans are hungry for more!!! So what's the deal wit the Game is all shit situated and squashed? What does the boy Young Buck think about what the Game said. I put my 2 cents up on Aftermath news site regarding your post on there. We ain't no haters we congradulaters!

og MS

Member since 1997
Apr 25, 2002
www.killavalley.com
I saw Game in the new XXL i think... or maybe Source... but it's funny these cats don't pay homage to the people that helped elevate them. You would think he might mention Fig or Sean T.. but they make it look like they climbed thru the Southern Ca underground ranks and eventually hooked wit Dre, 50 etc.. without anyone's help...

FIg & Sean T ... what's your thoughts on that? I pretty much know how Fig feels.. i think... but Sean what's your take on it?

DubbC415

Mickey Fallon
Sep 10, 2002
Tomato Alley
keep up the hard work mayn...somebody makin bread no matter what, and shit, im proud boy is from the bay. Nothin gets him down, no matter what rumors there are. Keep up the hard work, homie.

Apr 25, 2002
www.myspace.com
Yo JT, you got krazy hustle, thats very respectable. Lot of people confuse business with friendship. They dont understand the rule thats it nothing personal, strictly business. As long as you legit, and you profit from that, thats the best situation. Do your thang man!!!