HUSALAH appreciation thread

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 26, 2014
not as mad as when Waka did hella songs with jacka and hus for free, and he had a bitch fit melt down, like fuck bro, your jealousy is so transparent, the figs are them dudes when it comes to Pittsburg, always have been, no slander, or bought fake chains, or any of that bull shit will ever change that, they have classic product that will never go away, I think dude has problems with Tay over with meth dream 6th mob figa fantasy that was never close to reality.
I never heard any of those tracks.... Where they at?

Mar 5, 2014
A DAY IN THE LIFE OF A-WAX

>text akons brother "good morning"
>put on his own music while looking proudly at himself in the mirror saying "fuck killa tay"
>go to his dealer to buy crystal meth
>tell his lawyer about the man who sold him crystal meth "in case any legal issues arise"
>pose for a picture of himself with guns and money for instagram
>talk shit about somebody in the comments
>delete said comment and immediately shout them out
>hang out with random dudes in pie rx t-shirts and fake ice
>inform his lawyer of any illegal activities that went on
>go buy some more meth at home via the tor browser
>while using tor make a new secret siccness screen name to ride his own nuts
>smoke some meth alone at home wishing the bay wasnt too scary for him to put on shows in
>check his own videos on youtube
>see a hate comment, immediately sends a screenshot to his lawyer
>tell folks hus is a snitch who is cant perform in the bay
>text "goodnight" to akons brother

This shit got me diein

Mar 5, 2014
I dont like hus for personal reasons that i wont get into. And it has nothin to do with snitchin. The people on here that know me in real life know, but im not gonna get on here in his thread and drag his name thru the mud for props...

Now this I can respect bruh How shit should be

Mar 5, 2014
In my opinion If it did happen that something that should be done at another time wrong time and place for all that its disrespectful to Dre because its disrespecting his funeral everyone may feel different tho If it didnt then well we all know what rappers do so........

Cut-Throat

Bob Pimp MOBBEN!!!
Apr 25, 2002
In my opinion If it did happen that something that should be done at another time wrong time and place for all that its disrespectful to Dre because its disrespecting his funeral everyone may feel different tho If it didnt then well we all know what rappers do so........
The private family and friends funeral was in Piedmont, and it was small and only a few disrespectful things went down. The memorial was in Fairfield and i didnt see everything cuz i was standing outside the door where everyone walked out after viewing with Dre's brother and cousin. But from just what i seen, wax/hus might not even crack the top 10 of disrespectful things i witnessed...

Arson

Long live the KING!!!!
May 7, 2002

Hold on ok now everyone pointed out the snitching already including the snitching of his own niggas for breaking and entering and assault but these niggas was right by the nigga who paid the nigga and did nothing to him hahahahaha Ls all around
Legman @Legman new signature material brody.

Mar 26, 2014
The private family and friends funeral was in Piedmont, and it was small and only a few disrespectful things went down. The memorial was in Fairfield and i didnt see everything cuz i was standing outside the door where everyone walked out after viewing with Dre's brother and cousin. But from just what i seen, wax/hus might not even crack the top 10 of disrespectful things i witnessed...
Damn that's crazy.... I wonder what went down. I met Miami on few occasions that dude did not seem on the up and up I've seen tweakers with bumps on there face but the lumps he had on his dome were on a whole nother level

Mar 6, 2006
From what you were lookin like in that video getting capped on by that crackaddict in your K-mart starter shorts you don't look like your signing too many checks bank account overdrawn pussy...c-Bo's signing all the checks wcm your just riding him and looms coat tails like the washed up fagg that you are. And what's up with that fuckin gay ass echoing after you say your words I hate that shit
I don't take sides but this sounds kind of feminine. Like my broad used to do rant and bring up hella irrelevant shit not actually making a point.