HUSALAH appreciation thread

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Arson

Long live the KING!!!!
May 7, 2002
Yea I dont know bout that whole Hus situation but Mozzy Snitchin on records name places and all that shit is crazy to me he gave up alot of info in that song Im just bein honest and in alot of other songs Thats not a good look It sucks kuz dude is talented but niggas outside his hood gonna take notice to that you got outta state niggas knowin about the situation because of shit he said on a record I swear now and days police just tell they snitches to record a record not sayin Mozzyhavin meetings with the cops but he talk to much
bragging that "they" killed a 15 year old was bitch shit.

May 27, 2006
awax done so much fake shit just on here his real life statistics wont be any better. must be people dont fuck with him not because he diss hus and they side with hus but because u dont associate yourself with bitches if u want to avoid unnecessary trouble.

this dude totally forgot whats real whats fake. maybe drugs maybe frustration idk. if he would atleast know he would try to hide how he work but this dude constantly post hoe azz fake shit u should be ashamed for as if it was some gshit wtf.

May 27, 2006
and just for the hus thing because wax really tried to damage dudes career.

if hus a snitch. awax friend spends 10 years behind bars because of hus. what did awax do? record hella diss tracks, HIS HOMIE TRIED to fight hus, they went to hus studio, gave out verses lol sounds more like some corny highschool rap beef as a serious situation. if i was one of the dudes in jail id even be fucked up by wax. looks like dude tries to build his career on telling your story in all detail to the whole world. act like he run with gs but hasnt done anything to regulate the situation. just a joke.

if hus no snitch awax a bitch for saying so.

its simple math. add the numbers. i dont even need to know if hus a snitch or not. either or. awax got bitch statistics. the kind of bitch statistics dat let a real street dude keep a distance and im sure thats what happened in the bay.

May 27, 2006
lol u get mad because i post some shit about wax. has happened before. of course lack any self reflection so not able to realize. sad for u. and not everyone not from cali a foreigner plus if u think its discrediting to call people a foreigner u in a weird mindstate i was happy when i enabled myself to take flights to different continents.

dumb ass awax stans that with all the "stan" discussion try to hide their feelings because they feel if they express their anger at awax critics too hard they seem ridiculous. u not ridiculous for showin those feelings but for havin em.

May 27, 2006
Originally Posted by pierxboy View Post
Or I went into my email & inbox and snapped screenshots just now. I sent screenshots to my lawyer of the threats tho so I can beat the case if actually ever does run up. Fuck you're bitch ass assumptions tho & Piru's don't fight crips idiot

And lol at this. email, screenshots, lawyer, threats, pirus .... even a troll would have a hard time to mix all those words in one post.

Feb 8, 2006
lol u get mad because i post some shit about wax. has happened before. of course lack any self reflection so not able to realize. sad for u. and not everyone not from cali a foreigner plus if u think its discrediting to call people a foreigner u in a weird mindstate i was happy when i enabled myself to take flights to different continents.

dumb ass awax stans that with all the "stan" discussion try to hide their feelings because they feel if they express their anger at awax critics too hard they seem ridiculous. u not ridiculous for showin those feelings but for havin em.
do you post anything not about wax or tay?
again i don't care about this whole thing so continue to think what you want
wax fans are just as bad as tay fans so i think you need to stop thinking you know what i am talking about

May 27, 2006
haha gimmemusic was the first awax stan i saw posting on here. funny with all the stan discussions some ppl stopped to always post but their mindstate still the same.

May 27, 2006
do you post anything not about wax or tay?
again i don't care about this whole thing so continue to think what you want
wax fans are just as bad as tay fans so i think you need to stop thinking you know what i am talking about
nope i dont know. its all good tho im not here to fight other users. just felt to write down something about wax because i just read this thread and it sums up pretty much what i was always thinkin and was surprised not more people see and i dont like to see the slandering of rappers awax is beefin with on here.

Feb 8, 2006
nope i dont know. its all good tho im not here to fight other users. just felt to write down something about wax because i just read this thread and it sums up pretty much what i was always thinkin and was surprised not more people see and i dont like to see the slandering of rappers awax is beefin with on here.
i just don't understand people not involved talking about it and taking sides seems corny to me
its all good tho bro carry on