Howard Stern Appreciation Thread

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Rasan

Producer
May 17, 2002
Chula Vista, South Bay, San Diego, California

Hood Rat Matt

aka Goodfella (since '02)
Oct 19, 2009
East Oakland (Hills)
Yeh his contract was for half a billion for 5 years. yep 250 million!!! I love anything with beetle juice.....especially when he arguing or acting like a pimp. ha.......when any rappers on it too its always the shit. Any staff fights but what Im looking for which I hope one u stern heads like me can find is when Artie on his podcast had stuttering john on his show and they "kinda" Bad mouthed Howard. It was on youtube but then I tried to find again and could not.....also like Howards responce that is still online in the short version im looking for the long version of that too.....love this show even though it has gotten weaker because with old age I guess come getting nicer. ha
It really wasn't the greatest radio, but stuttering john and Artie were just going on about how Howard used to be edgy and trash certain celebrities who he now hangs with and is nice to.

The guy is 62 now...most people calm down when they get old and rich. I still think he's the best interviewer of all time

Last edited:
Mar 3, 2008
Ok. But you know half a billion dollars is 500 million. And 250 million dollars is a quarter of a billion. You do know that right?
Oh yeah I see what yall saying now. ha ha....i meant to say quarter million in first post and was still wrong on other post. FUCK IT!!!! read the link anywayz and answer my dam question and dont questing my math skills :classic:....Got nutkase shaking his head at me with the .......... ha.....but yo hoodrat matt do u know where I can find that interview with artie and stuttering john saying howard is soft now and cool with those he use to roast on the reg. Thanks in advance. (On my way to math class)