how yall feel about Camron stealing yall saying

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
anyone heard that Cam'ron with Daz song that has tha exact same beat as 2Pac's Ambitionz of A Ridah? I heard that shit at tha club last friday... its tha exact same beat.. Daz must be broke.

Apr 25, 2002
Why do people think "Oh Boy" originated from the Yay? That shit has been said for years. There's a Buddy Holly song from the 50s called "Oh Boy"...some slanguage is just too universal and common to be considered a slanguistic innovation... even in the context that we use it today, its been the same for years

Apr 25, 2002
$LUCKY LUCIANO$ said:
^No it's the way it said

like I can tell my grandma "Oh Boy that was great supper"

Or you can say "OH BOY THAT SHIT IS KNOCKIN!"
"The way it's said" is the context homey. And its all the same... it has always been a figure of speech, an expresion of excitment...think about it

Apr 25, 2002
Listen to "Millionaire Pirates" off JT's new album Hustle Relentless.. features San Quinn. The track disses Memph Bleek and indirectly how cats on the east coast be bitin game from the Bay. Tight track. About that Camron song with the 2pac beat, that shit is the wackest remake off that beat. I can't believe somebody heard it at the CLUB? Goddamn that's a damn shame. How came a DJ even spin that song..

DJ Mark 7

djmark7.com
Jul 18, 1977
www.djmark7.com
I love it when people think that one mufucka has a right to say somethin and the other doesn't

Where did words like "fresh" and "dope" come from? Who knows? Who CARES...

And the whole izzle shizzle shit...Fuck listen to "Double Dutch Bus"...ALL OVER THAT SONG...and dude was from the EAST COAST

Please find somethin else to argue about...I don't hear Cash Money bitchin about even cats out HERE sayin' "Bling Bling"

TKO

Sicc OG
May 2, 2002
You know...I think Noreaga jus kills bay area slang...I mean he overuses that shit....to the point it sounds hella fake when he says it....

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
i don't really see why everyone says "oh boy." i see everyone saying it....it's not all that cool of a saying.....it can be funny...in a corny kind of way....would someone mind explaining it to me?

Apr 25, 2002
@Lucky: therrre is a big difference in folks in my city calling each other dirty ...then runnin around saying OH BOY!!

@DJ 7: And yall wonder why u guys really get no radio love .........cause yall let the East Coast jack your shit and pimp it to the main stream .................And on the Cash Money try, well nobody made another song out of Bling Bling , so therrrre is a difference

JT's Hustle Relentless has a nice lil diss .....i might have to get that................but how many cuts are recycled on there..............

Tony

Sicc OG
May 15, 2002
gimmi sum said:

@DJ 7: And yall wonder why u guys really get no radio love .........cause yall let the East Coast jack your shit and pimp it to the main stream
I agree to the fullest! Man you couldn't have said it no better than that!

May 14, 2002
DJ Mark 7 said:
I love it when people think that one mufucka has a right to say somethin and the other doesn't

Where did words like "fresh" and "dope" come from? Who knows? Who CARES...

And the whole izzle shizzle shit...Fuck listen to "Double Dutch Bus"...ALL OVER THAT SONG...and dude was from the EAST COAST

Please find somethin else to argue about...I don't hear Cash Money bitchin about even cats out HERE sayin' "Bling Bling"
took the words right outta my mouth