how yall feel about Camron stealing yall saying

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
G

GANGSTAEIGHT

i think a few people here missed the point in the game that DJ Mark 7 just spit.........

May 12, 2002
first of all Daz made that beat that 2pac used on ambitionz as a ridah... Camron felt the beat and wanted to find out who made it, he found out and got Daz to sing the hook... so how in the hell does that make it 2pacs? and how does that mean that Daz is broke??

Second of all, hating cause people took colla poppin term.. man give me a break... I see Antoine Walker "colla poppin" all the time, all sports for that matter.. so what, are we gonna talk shit about them also, or are the excused because they aren't in the rap industry??

Apr 25, 2002
keep talkin shit i'm have Warfare rip u a new one on a track you fake ass thug from the Yay area with your wacc ass saying gettin jacked and pimped and yall getting no credit,

Apr 25, 2002
LMAO
have em try to rip me folks
aint no one can take me in a battle NO ONE...
fake thug huh?
man i seen your picture so you need to stop talkin all that...
cus i'll ask one of these cyber bunnies to pull it out and we'll all have a long laugh at your fakeness

don't test a rilla potna...you end up gettin burned
and don't put your potna in a situation that would be bad for his carreer...i'd rather see cats prosper then for me to have to embaress em

Apr 25, 2002
YOUNGMOE said:
LMAO

man i seen your picture so you need to stop talkin all that...
cus i'll ask one of these cyber bunnies to pull it out and we'll all have a long laugh at your fakeness

HAHA I THINK GIMMIE SUM HAS BEEN OUT IN THA COUNTRY ALONE TOO LONG HAHAHA