how yall feel about Camron stealing yall saying

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
that wacc ass OH BOY (personally that is corny as fucc and now he has that annoying as song)
East Coast folks be pimpin yall saying and yall never put nothing out there to shut them up ...what gives?????????????

May 7, 2002
The thing about it is people know they just dont want to admit it.

So much game has derived from the Bay you cant help but to soak it cause its game........

Anybody can bite a slang term and flip it, but as long as we know the source of it thats all that counts .......

There are innovators and biters, which side of the map you stay??? ear hustles eveywhere..... Facts of life

Apr 25, 2002
fuck it...let um take our wack ass sayings like oh boy...shit thats some shit i wouldnt even want the west credited with...give a month or 2 out there and it'll get played the fuck out!

Ry

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
  • Ry

Ry

nobody gives credit, it would be different if he gave a shout out to the bay at the end of the song, or something.

Kyle

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
i'm just sayin it's more his saying than anyone else's so if he aint trippin, i don't see why anyone else would. but yeah, who gives a fuck really.

M

MrFreeze

i hate camron hes always bitin somebody. he needs to come up with some shit of his own for once.

May 13, 2002
Most eastcoast rappers are just biting off of the bay cuz they want a catchy phrase or term to put in their song to sell records, no matter what the bay puts out the bay wont be able to make everyone recognize our style, cuz aint nobody in the U.S. tryin to hear us.......

G

GANGSTAEIGHT

it aint shit to me

let em bite... it just a sign that our artists are doing something correct

Apr 25, 2002
^^^^I feel that but then u got folks who only hearrr radio shit and they gonna be like OH BOY (even typing that made me feel corny) like it some East coast shit.
I wish somebody in the bay would just lyrikally pimp slap these East Coast uncreative muthafuccas.

May 10, 2002
I think he should at least give a shout out to where he heard it...gettin other people to think he made it up is just wack to me. It's just a small word, but it is obvious where he got it from and I think respect is due...my opinion