HOW MANY OF YOU WOULD FUCK SARGEANT HUSTLE?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 4, 2002
Damn. It's something about her face that makes my penis hard. I wanna smear somethin all over it.

I bet she's thick in all the right places too , I can just tell.

Hey , Sargeant Hustle , if you're reading this by chance , would you mind posting a full body shot? Like in some overall shorts or tight aerobics pants? I ain't asking for nothing provocative here , just something that'll , well yanno. I'm just sayin , I haven't had very much quality jack-off material lately and you look like you might be worth a good 3 or 4 sessions.

:paranoid:

Feb 14, 2004
i would love to make passionate love to her, instead of just fucking her. i would buy her a rose before i stuck the beef in the taco :lick:

Apr 25, 2002
HAHA...THESE MOTHER FUCKERS...

I DID SEE HER IN PERSON...SHES DEFINATELY TIGHTER IN PERSON...

BUT TO ANSWER YOUR QUESTION...IN A DAMN HEARTBEAT...LIKE SO QUICK...$IDEWAYZ

Apr 25, 2002
Whud up Tycee... did you get that Aztec calander pic from the Siccness... I must of posted it once or some shit cause I created that shit... I made a dope ass T shirt from the image too.

May 12, 2002
www.glmc.gemm.com
lol @ this wotless beef.

i'm quite sure she's drankin from the furry cup guys. One gal who aint finna give you shines.

Even chillin with an attractive lesbian would get you A LOT of women. Dependin if she's socialable lol. I dunno though if she got a siccness account. LMAO!

Apr 24, 2003
Kansas City, MO
^^i love that sig. dude gets knocked the fuck out. i like watching his head bounce back, shit cracks me up everytime. he's standing with his fist clenched and chest pushed out like he's hard or something then WHAM!! hahaha...