how many of you drink alone...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

DVS ONE

Spanish Springs
Jun 21, 2003
Vista and Hubble
i've actually tried to quit drinkin.....I used to sit by myself and drink a fifth prolly 3-5 times a week....had one of those alcoholic moments of clarity.....
i need one of those......its getting to be a sad state of affairs.........i'd drink alone if my alcoholic brother didnt live woth me lol.........

May 15, 2002
I probably do most of my drinking by myself and prefer to drink alone unless I'm with my close homies. But then again, when I'm drinking by myself, I usually go into tweaker mode and clean the house and shit while enjoying my music. You can't really do that with friends. It's a buzzkill when my roommate gets home.

Plus I hate bars (I'd rather be able to hear myself think and not pay $4-6/drink and not come home smelling like cigarettes) so if you're not down with drinking at the house, then I'll be drinking alone.

Mar 13, 2003
I drink alone dont bother me......come home from work feel like a beer or some henney drink away......I dont need to be in social situations to drink never bothers me.

Dec 26, 2004
I do sometimes, gets boring a bit which I jus end up puttin in movies til I realize how late it is. I rather have somebody around even if they dont drink.

I can see if havin a couple. Cant get it if gettin drunk by yourself.

Feb 28, 2008
I like drinkin alone ... Just chiilin watching TV... Shit that's the only time I really watch TV. After a day at work fuck it.. .It's relaxing.

Smoking alone is a lot more fun though IMO. Idk, sometimes I just get really deep into shit lol.

Apr 25, 2002
i drink everyday...whether im bymyself or not.....im drunk everyday....so basically u can call it wut u wanna call it..im a pint of henn down already and on my 2nd 40 of oe..and its bout to be 5...been by myself all day to........

Ry

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
  • Ry

Ry

if a fifth was reality we'd all be in luck, but if a fifth was a fifth then id be fucked up!

Jun 4, 2004
only times when i drink by myself is when i have a fucked up day and need a beer or 2 to relax, but i hardly drink by myself or during the week, too busy with work but the weekends im usually with someone (friends, fam) they usually always drinkin so im with em, had to cut back on beer tho, you'd be surprised how much weight you can loose from quitting beer

Aug 9, 2002
I used to drink a tallcan of old e erryday after work bymyself at the park but now since im back in the gym on that iron, I had to stop that.

But on the weekends b4 I to the club, I drink a pint of gin to the face.