how many of you drink alone...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 2, 2002
the issue arises when somebody drinks PURELY to get drunk...

i actually enjoy good beer, so if i make a meal at the house, i have a beer with it...if i'm watchin a movie solo, i go through a couple beers...i like to get drunk, yeah...but i actually like beer too.

and that's not even including my vicious tree habit...

Meta4iCAL

Raider Nation
Feb 21, 2005

i actually enjoy good beer, so if i make a meal at the house, i have a beer with it...if i'm watchin a movie solo, i go through a couple beers...i like to get drunk, yeah...but i actually like beer too.

yeah... nothin like a nice cold brew

after a long hard day that shit tastes like heaven

Apr 25, 2002
www.idealsentertainment.com

I feel this. I love a good beer and a good wine, so sometimes I drink those just to enjoy it.

HOWEVER, when I'm DRINKING, it's usually alone or with a couple of the homies...and it's something like Cognac or Brandy. When I do it alone, it's when I'm making music and I want to be in a better state of mind (drinking usually makes me happy..and that's when I come up with my more upbeat songs). If I'm working on a deep track, I'm ALWAYS sober. If I'm chillin' watchin' a movie or hittin' up some video games, I'll have a couple 'til I'm just a bit tipsy and stop.

Mar 12, 2006
i rarely drink as a whole, but half the time i do its by myself..

just make a drink or two and just get myself nicely buzzed, and maybe some weed.......

just makes life more enjoyable, so why not

Nov 12, 2002
www.MSMOfficial.com

thats my problem....beer just doesnt do it for me.....i drink like 10 of em and Im all full and not even half buzzed.....so i gotta drink liquor to even really feel it and I got a serious issue with not being able to stop drinking til theres nothing left.....I woke up plenty of mornings to find a completely empty bottle when i had only planned on having "a couple" of drinks.....ahahaha

Apr 25, 2002
Houston
I wish I could drink alone. My wife is always here. Best believe if she ever has a ladies night out, I'm getting trashed and jumping on the XBox Live. That counts as being alone, even though everyone gets to hear my drunken obscenities.

Aug 6, 2008
i drink pretty much everyday and give a fuck who im with or what im doin
lol my sentiments exactly! if i feel like drankin imma drank!!! i could be wit friends, family, bitches, myself, whatever, dont even matter, home, work, school, restaurants, church, airplanes etc... if the mood hits its goin down :cool:

Apr 8, 2005
depends what im doing, if i got a fifth, im with homies, unless its winter, in the winter there is nothing to do, my car wont drive with the amounts of snow the northwest gets, and i dont like walking. so i keep some captain morgan private stock around, and just sip on it through the day while i play video games. if i got beer, then im with the homies, but not partying, usually camping or watching ufc or something. about drugs not being social, ill lose my fucking mind if im rollin hard and im not around people. thats just me. any other drug i can do fine alone

Mar 18, 2003
Only towards the end. I rarely start and continue on my own. But often times my friends pass out and I keep on going with the help of vicodin and/or weed.

Apr 25, 2002
www.idealsentertainment.com
cant remember the last time i drank by myself..that seems depressing to me
For some people it is. I choose to drink alone or with a close friend or two only because I don't trust people. When I go to clubs or bars, I'm always on alert...so the only time I really enjoy drinking is when I'm chillin' and/or makin' music...95% of the time by myself.