How many Bart Members would actually purchase norteno rap??

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Quick

May 6, 2002
Yay Area, CA
SC_408 said:
thank you....i would rather listen to some real street shit, than a 40 yr old mutherfucker still tellin mutherfuckers to go dumb, and yadadamean, stupid, hyphy bullshit....*cough*cough* too short....no disrespect to what hes done but damn, hyphy is already a dying fad........gangsta rap will never be dead....
damn you just disrepected too short like that.......

too short has more talent in his pinky then any norteno rapper alive past or present........

theres like 2% of norteno rappers that can actually rap......Jus cuz your a "Gangster" doesnt mean your a good rapper.....

Apr 16, 2003
google.com
al bo0 bo0 said:
i jus wanna noe,do you bang 13 or jus dnt like nortes?i dnt bang or nutin,but i c u got dat tale of 2 andres ticket on yo shit,but mac dre was coo wit nortes,didnt you hear romped out norteno with gangsta flea?Im jus saying,its funny how sum niggas 4get that.
That's the dumbest shit I've ever heard. Mac dre wasn't a Norteno so your statement is retarded. WHO THE FUCK CARES WHO HE WAS COOL WITH!? I'm sure he was cool with some Surenos too, bloods and crips.

Feb 1, 2006
If it was a tight ass album then yeah I'd buy it. I listen to the shit when Im kickin it with norties anyways so I'm not against the music but to me it all just sounds the same.

Jun 11, 2006
650Ubeezy said:
If it was a tight ass album then yeah I'd buy it. I listen to the shit when Im kickin it with norties anyways so I'm not against the music but to me it all just sounds the same.

lol, "the norties". can you explain what that is?

Jun 14, 2002
A LOT OF NORTENO RAPPERS ARE GARBAGE......I DONT BANG & I AGREE WIT' THAT SCRAP THIS SCRAP THAT IS FUCKIN' ANNOYIN'!!!!BUT I BUMP A COUPLE......WOODIE IS HARD....I DONT CARE WHAT ANYONE SAYS...HE AINT ON THE GANG BANGIN' TIP MUCH ANYMORE....HE'S MORE ON OPENIN' THE EYES OF PEOPLE THAT ARE OBLIVIOUS TO THIS CORRUPT ASS GOVERNMENT.BIG TONE.....HARD AS FUCK......SHADOW-HE USED TO BE WIT' GUCE & THE STRAIGHT LACED MOB....BUT I AGREE THAT THE WHOLE GANG BANGIN' SHIT IS OLD.....BUT WHY AIN'T ANYONE TELLIN' THAT TO SNOOP DOGG??

Oct 3, 2006
Quick said:
damn you just disrepected too short like that.......

too short has more talent in his pinky then any norteno rapper alive past or present........

theres like 2% of norteno rappers that can actually rap......Jus cuz your a "Gangster" doesnt mean your a good rapper.....
WOW....I COULDVE SWORN I SAID "NO DISRESPECT TO WHAT HE'S DONE" AND MY POINT IS THAT EXACTLY, I WOULD RATHER LISTEN TO SOME REAL SHIT THAN A FUCKIN 40 YR OLD MUTHERFUCKER TELLIN ME TO GO DUMB

Apr 25, 2002
@al boo boo.. your boo boo.. likwid pretty much summed it up.. i don't know how it remotely sounds like i bang 13.

and snoop.. snoop dogg can rap about whatever the fuck he wants.. 'cause he a GOOD rapper.. if some norteno blew up it's because he's a good rapper not 'cause he's a norteno.. there's a million crips tryna rap and they'll neva be famous.. you get it...

on a side note.. crip and blood rappers RAP together all the time.. yuk & mess.. snoop & game.. they all rep they shit.. but they don't say shit about the other one.

so far the only name of a norteno rapper i heard of is woodie.. but i never heard any of his albums.

:hurt:

Jun 14, 2002
SO YOU'LL SAY THAT SNOOP DOGG IS A GOOD RAPPER SO FUCK IT....HE'S GOT A PASS TO REP HIS SHIT????THAT'S WHAT I GET FROM IT.....YOU'VE NEVER HEARD ANY OF WOODIE'S SHIT SO HOW CAN YOU IMPLY THAT HE SHOULDN'T REP HIS SHIT???HE TOPS SNOOP....HE ACTUALLY PRODUCES HIS SHIT TOO....TO ME THAT DOES MORE THAN WHAT SNOOP OR ANY MAINSTREAM ARTIST DOES.....ALMOST EVERY SONG THEY WRITE IS WRITTEN BY MORE THAN ONE PERSON....C'MON....YOU'RE FAMOUS SO YOU NEED HELP NOW TO RHYME???THAT'S BULLSHIT.I DONT BANG.....I JUST DON'T UNDERSTAND SOME PEOPLES COMMENTS MAN.

Jun 24, 2005
www.MYSPACE.COM
YUNG $PIDER said:
its funny how some say dat norteno artist say scrap this n scrap that when "hyphy" rappers say dumb this dumb that........i rather play some gangsta shit over hyphy crap

^^Co-Sign

As for everyone else who doesnt listen to certain "types" of rap, ya'll are some dumb muthafuckas to care. If I like what I hear I'ma support it. If not, then I'm not. And ya'll that dont give these different "types" of rap a chance every now and then are missin out.

Jul 25, 2003
www.brazzers.com
DukeNaintEZ said:
Naw..gangbangin music is played out, scrap this scrap that, its not the early 90's anymore
and the difference in hearing "nigga this and nigga that" or "we get hyphy dumb stupid" every fucking 5 seconds?...what is the purpose of these threads ...they always seem to come up and its nothing but hate from a good amount of cats...but really why not bother asking the same question bout other genres of rap?

and its funny how many of these haters on here say there are slim to none talented northern emcees....if you dont listen then how would you know?...you fucks keep contridicting yourselves...and there are good and bad in everything genre....its also a trip to see how many of these haters are also wannabee rappers who aint put out or done shit....lets hear your music before you start dissing others.

Mar 1, 2006
"Naw..gangbangin music is played out, scrap this scrap that, its not the early 90's anymore"

Yes its waaaay cooler to rap about being retarded and riding yellow school busses. As if white America needed another reason to laugh at people in the ghetto

Aug 24, 2006
i was into it along time ago when i was young and dumb.. haha now i pop that shit in and its not even worth listening.. im not into that gang shit feel me... the closest thing that i wud come to listening wud be old skoo shit like 17 reasons and 18 wit a bullet and of course any mr kee shit

Apr 25, 2002
@bigteflon.. sounds like your comin' at me.. first off.. i never said woodie shouldn't rep his shit.. all i'm sayin' is i didn't grow up with his music and none of my friends listen to his shit either so i was never exposed to it... the guys not on t.v. and face it.. the only reason i know who he is is because i been on these forums for a while...

@eastbayrider.. name me some good norteno rappers and i'll tell you if i ever heard of them.

and why is hyphy music even in this topic... it's as if since we don't listen to norteno rappers all of a sudden we're all ridin' a yellow bus.. fuck that shit too.

:hurt: