How many Bart Members would actually purchase norteno rap??

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
^^ yup..ol boy playin both sides...tryna act like hecoo with thangs bein in the ecc forum than try to talk bad..

i support good MUSIC..not hyphy music..norte music crip music..if the artist happen to do that in there personal lives thats fine..im trippin off the music only

Jul 22, 2005
YOUNG BREW said:
^^ yup..ol boy playin both sides...tryna act like hecoo with thangs bein in the ecc forum than try to talk bad..

i support good MUSIC..not hyphy music..norte music crip music..if the artist happen to do that in there personal lives thats fine..im trippin off the music only
I don't understand what your trying to say in the first paragraph, sir.

Apr 25, 2002
off the top of my head..i can't think of one norteno rapper.. period.. that I listen to.. to think about it ... i don't listen to many mexican rappers at all.. cept playa jay tee?... and i don't here him bangin norteno on any tracks.

Jan 20, 2006
www.myspace.com
im from the bay, i know lots of peeps out there that bump/love it. i was out in tx for many years, people love it there from brownsville to austin to dallas, now im in minneapolis and people bump it here. i know alotta people all around this bitch and im not sayin all of norteno rappers are tight....matter of fact im only feelin a few myself but the shit i do listen to is tight! if the music/lyrics is tight and gotta sick beat, im on it!

Jul 22, 2005
smoke831 said:
im from the bay, i know lots of peeps out there that bump/love it. i was out in tx for many years, people love it there from brownsville to austin to dallas, now im in minneapolis and people bump it here. i know alotta people all around this bitch and im not sayin all of norteno rappers are tight....matter of fact im only feelin a few myself but the shit i do listen to is tight! if the music/lyrics is tight and gotta sick beat, im on it!
Are you saying they listen to it, because you bump it or are they up on it before you let em know about it? Because there is a difference.

Oct 3, 2006
YUNG $PIDER said:
its funny how some say dat norteno artist say scrap this n scrap that when "hyphy" rappers say dumb this dumb that........i rather play some gangsta shit over hyphy crap
thank you....i would rather listen to some real street shit, than a 40 yr old mutherfucker still tellin mutherfuckers to go dumb, and yadadamean, stupid, hyphy bullshit....*cough*cough* too short....no disrespect to what hes done but damn, hyphy is already a dying fad........gangsta rap will never be dead....

0R0

Girbaud Shuttle Jeans
Dec 10, 2006
BasedWorld
|GOD|||ZILLA| said:
off the top of my head..i can't think of one norteno rapper.. period.. that I listen to.. to think about it ... i don't listen to many mexican rappers at all.. cept playa jay tee?... and i don't here him bangin norteno on any tracks.
i jus wanna noe,do you bang 13 or jus dnt like nortes?i dnt bang or nutin,but i c u got dat tale of 2 andres ticket on yo shit,but mac dre was coo wit nortes,didnt you hear romped out norteno with gangsta flea?Im jus saying,its funny how sum niggas 4get that.