How did a song like "Playin wit my nose" get so big?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 11, 2006
you should be ashamed- you snorted so much coke your nose doesnt work

YOUNGMOE said:
" i'm a user mixxin girl with the boy boy"

damn hop and coke kill

fillmoe always had a lot of usin goin on though
half my peoples growin up was snortin young

and i'd still be snortin that yowder if i didn't fuck my nose up

no shame in my game

Jan 23, 2006
I HEARD SUGE KNIGHT FORCED MESS OUT THAT WINDOW BUT ANYWAY I'M GLAD WE GOT RAPPERS TO CLOWN THESE COKEHEADS LIKE YUKMOUTH. YUK CLOWNED DAZ AND NUMBSKULL ABOUT BEING COKEHEADS.

May 20, 2002
meth is bigger than all that its all over the country the citys. better too., well the e is better, but i quit all that shit 3 yrs ago. im 21, strictly weed here mayn. i somtimes feel like a drip, but nah its just iritating, and will never feel like some ice cuz i know it will take me right back to where i was a few yrs ago, tweaking, unhealthy, some shit was growing on my elbow n shit. mess wanna be cool talkin about "hardcore" drugs (notice the quotes). but when i heard it i like the song/beat, but i thought messy was corny for it.

Jun 5, 2004
its cuz the song's tight. i swear some of yall is soft... a lil powder never hurt anybody, and at least he aint do something like "playing with my basepipe" "playin with my meth" then it would be a big deal. but damn man everybody know mezzy is a coke head if you aint noticed that then u must not be listening hard enough

Aug 3, 2006
song slaps to me

but hey i snort powder and no is has nuthin too do with messy marv i snort powder once or twice a week and my lifes great you aint gotta be sum shiesty ass knock to get hight on occasion

i dont agree with mess rapin about snortin herion tho that doin way too much fuckin with that shit will have you strung out

Dec 6, 2006
Dopefiends everywhere.Damn i thought that once all the old knocks thats on E-14 died off that would be the end of it but this new generation is gon replace the old ass knocks thats out there right now.Recuring cycle like a muthafucka.