How did a song like "Playin wit my nose" get so big?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 6, 2006
I was at the barbershop earlier havin this convo with the fellas about all dese youngstas dats out here snortin powder and we got 2 talkin bout how in the 90's niggas would be ashamed to be rappin about snortin dog food now niggas is braggin bout it.When did the bay loose its leadership?

BOLO

FRISCO TO SAC IM AT THAT
Aug 27, 2002
its just a sign of the times...people are nuttier than ever and its now "cool" to be a doper...i mean i aint mad i play wit my nose from time to time but it still aint a great look overall

Jul 22, 2003
The first person come out talkin about Coke in the bay like that was the new jim jones Dre Dog....I remember that was kinda more like some shock value gimmic shit compared to now Messy Marv talkin about catchin drain and sniffin powder on all his verses.

Feb 9, 2007
It really ain't no worse then hella songs about killin niggas, goin bad on bitches and sellin drugs really

Besides there has and always will be songs about drugs in every genre of music

Oct 21, 2006
Yup it's also coo to pop Es now. That shit has been around for so long, i wanna say even before the first rap song on wax. I kno people who even sing a long to E songs and nose candy shit who dont even do either drug

Lo-Lo

Sicc OG
Dec 21, 2005
Beasty said:
in the 90's niggas would be ashamed to be rappin about snortin dog food now niggas is braggin bout it.
i feel u im only 20 and shit done hella changed in my short ass life, niggas used 2 laugh about niggas snortin coke call em dopefiends now u got niggas like keak and mess glorifyin it and gettin love lol