How come Jacka doesnt Drop a CD with a bigger artist?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Premo

Face Scrunched Lookn Rude
Aug 1, 2004
NASWIPP. A subdivision of IKSRTFO
cuz jacka aint a punk that need to pay some bigger artist so that he can get some shine

thats why errybody u know waitin on the jack

They waitin on the jack to finish takin a coke shit so they can ask him when dat tear gas comin out

Jun 3, 2006
cuz jacka aint a punk that need to pay some bigger artist so that he can get some shine

thats why errybody u know waitin on the jack

They waitin on the jack to finish takin a coke shit so they can ask him when dat tear gas comin out
lmao...coke shits aint a laughin matter tho, nuthin nice

Oct 19, 2004
I mean no offense to Berner, Ampachino, Lee Majors or Kel. But why doesnt he do a Cd with someone like Andre Nickatina or someone on a bigger level??
I feel you. I want the solo more than anything else but I would like to see him do an album or real mixtape wit a real heavy hitter in the Bay. Or one with $hots..

Dec 4, 2004
because half of those people paid him to do those albums with him, and bigger artists don't need the rub that Jacka has cuz they are just that, bigger.

Jun 5, 2004
LOL YALL WANT A FITTY/ JACKA ALBUM OR WHAT?

HE FUCKIN WITH AMPACHINO (DONT FORGET THATS REGIME RELATED SHTI)AND HE IS FROM DA MIDWEST, THE MIDWEST SUPPORTS THE BAY, VICE. VERSA

ITS NOT LIKE JACK ISNOT TRYNA GET HIS NAME OUT THERE...

May 8, 2006
Akron, Ohio
WWW.Ampichino.com
i dont no how jacka do bitniss with nobody else but i dont pay jacka to do no albums.. we get money together.. the devilz rejectz is a real group, that aint no put together shit.. we done had majors looken at us and every thang..i got my area on lock like he got his..and he dont pay me to get on anything he got pumping,its love, i am with him on anything he got going on...when people heard we was doing a project together niggas was offering a 100 racks for the album before we even had a song done...the rejectz is huge not only in the bay but the midwest and east coast...we done had huge niggas in the game tell us that was the cleanest album they heard in years.. from nas to paul wall... so expect pt.2 to be even bigger... devilz rejectz house of the dead in stores feb. 2009

Feb 8, 2006
and i aint saying him or berner or lee majors or kell aint authinic.. like i said i dont no they bitness.. and lee majors thats family, he put in work with us on the rejectz project.. and berner holla at ya boy, fuck it we will do one together...
Props for clarifying Amp, even though you really did'nt have to. Lee Majors makes nockers(beats) I dont know why he gets no luv on Siccness. That "White Girl" track off the "Go Bots" go super hard.

GHP

Sicc OG
Jul 21, 2002
Only bigger artist duo album I'd be interested in at this point is if he did one with Cormega, that shit would be great