How come Jacka doesnt Drop a CD with a bigger artist?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 10, 2002
str8ball.free.fr
the rejectz is huge not only in the bay but the midwest and east coast...we done had huge niggas in the game tell us that was the cleanest album they heard in years.. from nas to paul wall... so expect pt.2 to be even bigger... devilz rejectz house of the dead in stores feb. 2009
that album was one of the best duo album I owned in a while, jacka and you sound good together and production was hot too, now waiting for pt 2. i hope yall take your time and bring some tight shit again
i think we all like to hear a jacka/cormega album too

El D

Sicc OG
Mar 7, 2006
what happened to tear gas??? i completely forgot about it....dude completely lost the little buzz he had going on

May 5, 2006
dont forget "the meaning" from Cormega.....co sign on that collabo. i had heard some things were in the works but not sure if they at a stand still now or whats up.
theres a joint with mega & prodigy on the yo utube called "when i see you" im kinda feelin

Jan 5, 2007
Jacka/Nickatina would be too good to be true neither of them have enough time for each other it seems the track they did thats supposed to go on Tear Gas nickatina spits like half a verse or some shit i was like wow thats it?

Jan 5, 2007
Jacka/Nickatina would be too good to be true neither of them have enough time for each other it seems the track they did thats supposed to go on Tear Gas nickatina spits like half a verse or some shit i was like wow thats it?

LOL @
i dont no how jacka do bitniss with nobody else but i dont pay jacka to do no albums.. we get money together..
and berner holla at ya boy, fuck it we will do one together...

Jul 30, 2007
LoL y'all niggas be killin me man

straight lame ducks on here!! how come the Jacka don't make a track with a bigger artist

then you say Andre Nickatina WOW he got a real solid fan base with you white boys huh? damnnn

I'm thinking ya'll was talking bout why he don't make a track with a REAL famous person. Like Busta Rhymes or E40 or some shit.

Y'all niggas talking bout the jacka and nickatinia collabo's

WOW

Jun 3, 2006
LoL y'all niggas be killin me man

straight lame ducks on here!! how come the Jacka don't make a track with a bigger artist

then you say Andre Nickatina WOW he got a real solid fan base with you white boys huh? damnnn

I'm thinking ya'll was talking bout why he don't make a track with a REAL famous person. Like Busta Rhymes or E40 or some shit.

Y'all niggas talking bout the jacka and nickatinia collabo's

WOW
your a idiot