Hot Boys to reunite!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 17, 2006
The Evil Genius said:
They made a mark in hip hop but they are not legends. Maybe in NO Hip Hop but not hip hop as a whole. Hell they only released 1 album on Universal. Now if they did hook up what label is it gonna be on? Fresh, BG & Juvie haven't even solved the financial issues they got wit CMR
Juve, BG, Fresh & Wayne are ALL legends in there own right. Don't b a fool. They made have only had 1 major album, but the movement was much bigger than just 1 album. I don't give a shit what label it's on, I just wanna hear some new shit from them together again.

Apr 20, 2005
oh my goodnessness!! I cant wait!! Maybe Mannie, Juve, BG and Turk are gonna rock the red rags too! That'll be so hard wouldnt it?

Sep 17, 2006
The Evil Genius said:
I don't know. They definitly made an Impact out West but niggaz out here(including myself) don't consider them legends & trend setters.
U mean people from Cali, or bitter people who despise anything popular, no matter how good it is?

Dec 17, 2002
WWW.SICCNESS.NET
There could be a glimmer of hope for a Hot Boys reunion after all, although fans might not want to count their chickens just yet. Footage from a Lil Wayne concert has popped up online, and in the clip, the Rapper Eater tells spectators he's back with his one-time group and that a project is in the works for next year. That said, the date of the clip has not been authenticated as of yet, and a spokesperson for Wayne told MTV News that there are no plans for an album. Moreover, as fans well know, Hot Boy Turk is still in jail on murder charges, and Juvenile and B.G. have denounced Wayne and Cash Money Records since they left the fold years ago. ...

http://www.mtv.com/news/articles/1570500/20070925/fergie__4_.jhtml