Hot Boys to reunite!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 17, 2006
Weezy has agreed to join in, most of yall know Juve, BG, & Fresh have been down with this idea for over a year now. Turk will be out of jail at the end of the year, we COULD see a Hot Boys album by 2008!

Dec 17, 2005
I don't want to see a Hot Boys reunion.... B.G.'s changed for the worse, Juve's flow sounds way different, Wayne is on some other shit that wouldn't fit with the rest of the group and Turk is Turk.

There's an off-chance that it could turn out hot, but I'd be fine if it never happened. Part of the appeal of the Hot Boys was they were young and raw, that whole dynamic would be gone in a reunion album. And it'll probably never happen anyway, so unno....

ThaG

Sicc OG
Jun 30, 2005
J.E.D.I. said:
I don't want to see a Hot Boys reunion.... B.G.'s changed for the worse, Juve's flow sounds way different, Wayne is on some other shit that wouldn't fit with the rest of the group and Turk is Turk.
...and Mannie Fresh beats are not the same anymore...

Apr 26, 2002
Nick Pro said:
yeah but theyre still sick as fuck. "big shit poppin" is probably the best produced single of 2007 IMO.
My opinion too, shit hard as fucc. That with that top bacc joint, mannie at tha top of his game, IMO. Fold

Oct 13, 2004
T-Spoon said:
My opinion too, shit hard as fucc. That with that top bacc joint, mannie at tha top of his game, IMO. Fold
I Concur, His beats sounded the same when he was with cash money.

Defy

Cannabis Connoisseur
Jan 23, 2006
Rich City
^HELL NO THEY DIDN'T

his beats sound well produced now, before they sounded like all he had was an 808 drum machine & a 4 track

ThaG

Sicc OG
Jun 30, 2005
Defy said:
^HELL NO THEY DIDN'T

his beats sound well produced now, before they sounded like all he had was an 808 drum machine & a 4 track
But they were better before :ermm:

I miss that signature sound, even if "all he had was an 808 drum machine & a 4 track"

May 15, 2002
My cousin told me about this a few months ago. Told me that when he went back home, he went to the studio and saw Juve, B.G and Wayne in there plottin that Hot Boy reunion. Then a lil after he got there, he say Boosie and Webbie showed up. So they'll be featuring on the album too. A lot of Louisiana artists will be featuring on it. He didnt say nothin about Turk though...

May 30, 2006
Imonone said:
I dont wanna hear an album that sounds like it was made in '98, I wanna hear some new shit from 4 legends.
They made a mark in hip hop but they are not legends. Maybe in NO Hip Hop but not hip hop as a whole. Hell they only released 1 album on Universal. Now if they did hook up what label is it gonna be on? Fresh, BG & Juvie haven't even solved the financial issues they got wit CMR