Hot Boys to reunite!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 9, 2002
ThaG said:
But they were better before :ermm:

I miss that signature sound, even if "all he had was an 808 drum machine & a 4 track"
God DAMN your taste in music is horrible.

ANYWAYS

Never liked the hot boys, but Lil Wayne is now one of the rawest out and Baby is still wack as shit. Mannie is killin em on the boards at the moment...his shit sound super clean.

Feb 8, 2003
The Evil Genius said:
They made a mark in hip hop but they are not legends. Maybe in NO Hip Hop but not hip hop as a whole. Hell they only released 1 album on Universal. Now if they did hook up what label is it gonna be on? Fresh, BG & Juvie haven't even solved the financial issues they got wit CMR

Your wrong. they def legends they set trends and took the shit to a whole new level in the late 90's and to correct you they actually dropped 3 group albums not one. GET IT HOW U LIVE, GUERILLA WARFARE, LET EM BURN

Chree

Medicated
Dec 7, 2005
CARLOS ROSSI said:
shit i wanna hear some new turk shit with good production he dope as fucc! back in them cash money days Turk was dopest imo!

yeah turk was always my favorite, he was underrated

May 9, 2002
Hurrache said:
Your wrong. they def legends they set trends and took the shit to a whole new level in the late 90's and to correct you they actually dropped 3 group albums not one. GET IT HOW U LIVE, GUERILLA WARFARE, LET EM BURN
Plus, how many rappers get a slang word in the DICTIONARY...that shit ALONE makes them a legend.

May 30, 2006
Hurrache said:
I already know about them albums. I said they only dropped one album through Uni. Plus they don't need 2 change their name. The Geto Boys didn't change their name. If Turk aint in the group then it shouldn't happen. That's like when NWA tryed 2 come back 2gether & replace Eazy cuz he's dead. I wasn't even gonna fuck with NWA without Eazy. Then they tryed 2 put Snoop in the group? I was really through.

Feb 8, 2003
The Evil Genius said:
I already know about them albums. I said they only dropped one album through Uni. Plus they don't need 2 change their name. The Geto Boys didn't change their name. If Turk aint in the group then it shouldn't happen. That's like when NWA tryed 2 come back 2gether & replace Eazy cuz he's dead. I wasn't even gonna fuck with NWA without Eazy. Then they tryed 2 put Snoop in the group? I was really through.

Both GUERILLA WARFARE & LET EM BURN dropped on Universal. The only one that didnt drop on Universal is GET IT HOW YOU LIVE but it was later on re issued & re released by universal after they signed the deal.

I agree it wouldnt be the same without Turk he had alot of influence in the original group even though he was the quiet one and least successful on teh solo tip.

They might as well hit Ke'noe up and get some unreleased Turk verses and put them on the album to make it the total deal

Apr 26, 2002
The Evil Genius said:
If Turk aint in the group then it shouldn't happen. That's like when NWA tryed 2 come back 2gether & replace Eazy cuz he's dead. I wasn't even gonna fuck with NWA without Eazy. Then they tryed 2 put Snoop in the group? I was really through.
naw eg, u usin the wrong example. this is more like when nwa came bacc after losin cube. niggaz4life is still a good fuccing album. dre:production, mannie:production. it can still be done. as a matter of fact cube was the BEST rapper they had, and they still survived. fold.

May 30, 2006
T-Spoon said:
naw eg, u usin the wrong example. this is more like when nwa came bacc after losin cube. niggaz4life is still a good fuccing album. dre:production, mannie:production. it can still be done. as a matter of fact cube was the BEST rapper they had, and they still survived. fold.
I hear u but NWA when they lost Cube was different. They just kept going. But 2 stop for several years & reunite without a valuable piece of the group wouldn't be cool. Actually it would be lightwieght disrespectful. And throwing some unreleased Turk tracks would be weak. I hate it when mafuckas do that.

But niggaz on this thread is gettin they hopes up 4 nothin. Before any recording gets done they need 2 go 2 court & get this money shit streight.