Honda's suck shirts?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 13, 2003
Damn...Inferiority?! I bought a honda a couple of years back cuz i couldnt really afford anything else...ie it was cheap, good on gas.........Best part is i mashed that muthafucka like i didnt give a fuck. I moved on now. I can finally afford something better. Chevy Tahoe. thnx u for reading this, im stoned and im going to be vegatable now, while watching Rambo! peace. lol

Nov 7, 2006
just totaled my honda. crashed head on with a 2005 silverado and i want wearing a seatbelt. i got extreme muscle strain and a swollen kneww and a bruised eye but walked away. will not be getting a honda agin lol

Feb 12, 2004
I drive a honda and I could give a fuck. My shit has NEVER broken down and i've had it for years. Never had a problem with it. Saves me lots of money too. Was never too into cars growing up so I just want something thats efficient and works.

Oct 16, 2006
mylot.com
Fuck your kind. lol. I got a honda accord '05 coupe 4 tha joog. Great gas mileage. runs just as good, if not better than any of my friends' cars. Never had problems with it. My girl has an old-ass accord with @ least 1million miles. No lie. Same engine, everything. Nothin's enhanced. All stock. Hondas will keep rollin' 4 hella long, whether you want them to or not. I have nightmares of mine coming back from the dead after I drive it to the dump, and running me over and locking me in the trunk.

Honda...

Holding You Over Until You Can Get Your Dream Car...

Jun 2, 2002
lol...a car company you dislike bothers you so much that you want to get a t-shirt to let the whole world know?? that's lightweight gay....hahaha.

Sep 26, 2007
U don't know your cars then. lol. I'd rather have an old school stang then a piece of shit honda.
actually you probably the one who don't know about cars. anyone knows honda is better than a ford. ford values drop significantly after pulling away from the lot. ford has too many problems and it's american. come on now.

Oct 13, 2004
Only Honda i think I'll be coppin is a Cbr 1000 RR, Other than that I'm good. I would dip around in a civic tho to save gas but wouldn't cop one.

WXS STOMP3R

SENIOR GANG MEMBER
Feb 27, 2006
booo @ Hondas

all ive had was a 96 caddy deville, 92 caddy eldo, 86 caddy biarritz, 81 buick park ave
I AGREE WITH ROLLIN LACS...THATS ALL I EVER HAD, BUT DAMN GETTING SERVICE ON THEM BITCHES STARTS COSTING SOME SERIOUS PAPER...I HAVENT HAD A CHANCE TO SMOG MY 2OOO DEVILLE, SO I ROLL A 06 YUKON...BUT THE LACS LOOK SICK.

Apr 26, 2003
East Oakland, USA
im guessing your either adopted or you aint got a dad
Why cause not everybody has a bitch father that buys their virgin bitch son whatever they want, I have a dad and im not a bean stealin no pussy gettin punk ass like you, god damn i am sick of your gay ass responses and your elitest holier than thou bull shit attitude, fuck off you aids fearin ho ass cunt face virgin bitch, and had a nice day

Apr 26, 2003
East Oakland, USA
Being american or otherwise doesnt make that big a difference, 85% of it is how you take care of the car, Hondas are economical and safe, i really dont like them myself but my friend has a 2000 accord with 195000 miles and it runs like a top, I myself had a 91 5.0 with 165K and it ran perfect too, most of it is car care, its just really dumb to say "Oh damn you bought a ford that shits gonna die in 1000 miles piece of shit" take care of a car and it will last 150k+.

Nov 27, 2006
Why cause not everybody has a bitch father that buys their virgin bitch son whatever they want, I have a dad and im not a bean stealin no pussy gettin punk ass like you, god damn i am sick of your gay ass responses and your elitest holier than thou bull shit attitude, fuck off you aids fearin ho ass cunt face virgin bitch, and had a nice day
what he said

Apr 8, 2005
Being american or otherwise doesnt make that big a difference, 85% of it is how you take care of the car, Hondas are economical and safe, i really dont like them myself but my friend has a 2000 accord with 195000 miles and it runs like a top, I myself had a 91 5.0 with 165K and it ran perfect too, most of it is car care, its just really dumb to say "Oh damn you bought a ford that shits gonna die in 1000 miles piece of shit" take care of a car and it will last 150k+.
hondas are more low maintenance than ford it seems, never owned either though, i stay with my chevys, i might get a honda for graduation, cause i told everyone to get me a cheap car thats good on gas mileage, i cant always smash around in the camaro