HOMEBOYRAP.COM IS FOR SALE

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Young M

daddydaycare
Feb 14, 2006
Detroit
IF YOUR INTERESTED AND SERIOUS ABOUT IT. THE WEBSITE AND DISTRIBUTION OF HOMEBOYRAP IS FOR SALE. ONLY SERIOUS INQUIREIES ONLY., I DONT HAVE ANYTIME REALLY TO BE TRAVELING TO DISTRIBUTE .ANYMORE. BETWEEN SCHOOL AND OTHER VENTRUES I DONT HAVE ANY EXTRA TIME. SO IF YOUN LIKE TRAVELING, MEETING NEW PEOPLE, BEING AROUND MUSIC AND SELLING PRODUCT ONLINE FROM THE PRIVACY OF YOUR HOME, THEN HOLLER AT ME AND LET ME KNOW WHATS UP. THIS WEBSITE IS NOT GOING FOR PEANUTS , SO ONLY IF YOU HAVE THE MONEY TO BUY AND START A COMPANY SHOULD YOU REALLY THINK ABOUT THIS.

MUCH LOVE
PERICO LOKZ

Chree

Medicated
Dec 7, 2005
Stomper, Slicc Ricc and surgurliman gonna pitch in and buy it, watch for surgurlimans new name NorteLivin14 to make the purchase

Oct 3, 2006
reckless should look into it...since he on here all day promotin everybodys shit he might as well make money off of it

Sep 17, 2007
this would be a good chance for someone like Goldtoez or Big Tone, who got bread like that and there lives are fully involved in music and promoting. To grab that name cause we all know homeboyrap.com, who don't? Grab a new grafx/web designer, give it a whole new fresh makeover. itz 2009 homeboys. itz time to step shit up. If i had the bread and time to run it myself. I would definently keep it crackin.