HOMEBOY JOINS MARINES N GOES OFF THE DEEPEND

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 13, 2009
I DONT KNOW Y U ASK EM ON HERE THEY ONLY SAY WAT THEY THINK N HEARD BUT NEVER EXPERIENCED SO IF THEY AINT EXPERIENCED IT THEN THERE OPINION SHOULDNT MEAN SHIT.......

Sep 17, 2007
I remember you talknin about how he joined, wasnt it just less than a year ago? what unit was he with? and if you dont mind i ask, how are they treating him like shit?
I forget what his unit was called. But he was only in Afghan for less than two months and got popped in the thigh. He actually caught 3 bullets but his back pack or the thing he was carrying around stopped 2 bullets. He hella lucky.
but when he got back, i'm mean they was helpin him. But you really need to be up on your paper work game with that medical shit. Cause if it werent for his wife calling everyday and harrassing the people he needed help from for all the surgery's, all the red tape they gotta go thru, like a dog jumpin thru hoops. It seems like they would just rather forget about you. To me that shit aint koo.
Like they really gave him a choice like "hey we're just gonna cut your fuckin leg off, are you koo with that? and your not in the marines no more" so he was like fuck that, i aint cutting my leg off. I'm keeping it.
He barely has any feeling in his leg cause his nerves were blown away. They giving him a chance to re-enlist if he can run 3 miles in 26 minutes. with a leg brace on. He really trying to make it happen tho. My lil bro is savage like that. But in reality it really seems like. if your wounded, your useless to them.

Aug 16, 2009
its your life carnalito your not feeding anyone else but yourself and your family the military has its ups and downs i been deployed a couple times i been shot at and seen some crazy shit my last re-enlistment gave me a bonus of 10 stacks for 2 more years not everyone is made for this

Jan 12, 2006
its your life carnalito your not feeding anyone else but yourself and your family the military has its ups and downs i been deployed a couple times i been shot at and seen some crazy shit my last re-enlistment gave me a bonus of 10 stacks for 2 more years not everyone is made for this
thats it 10 stacks for 2 years?? thats like 4 hundred bucks a month. that isnt worth me risking my life. I think i can be of much more use to my family if i stay here and find a job. instead of coming back a mental case, handicapped because of some explosion or worse of all dead.

Aug 16, 2009
you say it like thats all i have to show for since joining the military like i said i been deployed a couple of times and came back with more than that i also began investing and am a co-owner of a restaurant with my jefita like i said the military isnt for everyone

Oct 29, 2002
www.ctr-ent.com
oooo rah.....mad respect...I was with 3 MLG out of Oki, then 3rd LAR 29 palms..
I myself did 4 years in the Marines. I was in Saudi, Somlia, back to Saudi then back to Somalia. You get out of the military what you put into it. Its funny on here people talking crazy about the military but the only reason they have freedom of speech is because of the military. Do you man keep your head low dont be hero and come back and start your life with a new view....OOH RAH

Oct 30, 2002
www.soundclick.com
Did you see any action in Saudi Arabia. I dont want details or nothing im just wondering becaus thats where most of the 9/11 hijackers were from. Did you guys go and kick in some doors and shit?

We always hear about Iraq (cuzzin was there jackin fools) But i dont I havent heard any Saudi Stories.

One of my Coworkers said during the first Gulf War she had christmas dinner with sum villagers and had camel for dinner.