HOMEBOY JOINS MARINES N GOES OFF THE DEEPEND

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 11, 2011
I KNOW THIS SHITS FROM LIKE 05 BUT I SEEN IT ON THE NET N IM FINNA JOIN SHITZ JUSS KINDA INTERESTING N KRAZY MAKEZ ME HELLA THINK BOUT THIS SHIT

Los Angeles, Alta California, January 11, 2005 - (ACN) A US Marine of Mexican descent home for the holidays from Fallujah, Iraq decided to wage battle yesterday against his own hometown police department of Ceres, California rather than return to Iraq to kill innocent Iraqi civilians. Nineteen year old Andres Raya, a decorated for bravery US Marine out of Camp Pendleton, decided to utilize his superb marine training to take on the entire Ceres Police Department, Sheriff's and the California Highway Patrol in a stunning gun battle that was caught on video tape. In the end, one Ceres cop was killed, another critically injured and US Marine Raya himself laid dead in an alley with over 18 shots in his body.

Andres Raya was only two years out of Ceres High School and the shootout has stunned not only his family but the entire usually peaceful small town of Ceres which is just a few miles east of San Jose and directly south of Modesto. The marine's mother, Julia Cortez Raya said yesterday in Spanish that her son had served in the assault on Fallujah. Mrs. Cortez Raya said, "He came back different."

One can only speculate what horrors Andres Raya experienced in Fallujah. The slaughter by US occupation forces of Iraqi civilians in Fallujah has been compared to the slaughter in Guernica by Nazi forces in 1937. Many US Marines with a conscience have found it very difficult to reconcile the Iraqi civilian murders in their minds and have committed suicide. US Marine Andres Raya decided to take some cops with him. Most probably he was harassed by them while growing up Mexican in this small northern California town.

Andres Raya had return to the United States in September from Iraq to spend the holidays with his family. Raya told his family and friends that he was having awful nightmares and could not sleep. He expressed feelings that he did not want to go back to murder in Iraq. He, however, rejoined his unit at Camp Pendleton on January 2. Something happened between January 2 and Sunday January 9, the last day he was seen at Camp Pendleton. Yesterday, he showed up in Ceres with an SKS assault rifle. He had the shootout all planned out. He knew what he was going to do. He would stage a situation where the cops will respond and he will ambush them with the military precision he learned so well in the US Marine Corps. A security video camera caught most of the action. We have provided a link to the video below so the reader can see for themselves.

The battle raged for about 3 hours, from around 8:00 PM to 11.08 PM. It brought in hundreds of police units from the Ceres, Modesto, Turlock and Newman police departments, as well as the Stanislaus and Merced Sheriff's Departments and from the California Highway Patrol. US Marine Andres Raya, the decorated fighter that he was, had to be shot 18 times before he went down. Andres Raya kept charging police positions set up in an alley, and even though mortally wounded, kept on charging until he dropped dead a few feet form a well entrenched police SWAT Team.

Yes, it appears that the US Marine of Mexican descent decided that his real enemies were not innocent Iraqi civilians on the other side of the world but that they were here in his own hometown, in Ceres, a redneck town notorious for its mistreatment of his people. This is what happened during the Vietnam War and is now happening in this heinous, racist and demonic US War against Iraq.

Apr 16, 2003
google.com
All I can say is good luck to you and yours. The military is good at providing "the only way out" to a lot of people. Stay alive and do something with your life when you get out. Everyone I see return ends up doing nothing, no school, career or anything productive.

Jan 11, 2011
YEA THASS ONLY REASON I AM JOINING I COME FROM A POOR FAMILY N REALLY AINT GOT NO OTHER OPTIONZ TO GET OUT THIS BITCH N WHEN I JOIN I PLAN TO DO A PRETTY KOO BIT.. STAY IN FOR LIKE 10 TO 20 YEARS THASS HOW YOU GET MONEY

Nov 14, 2002
i read the title of this topic and though to myself AGAIN?

i was right down the street that shit popped off.so many police rolled by me it was crazy. looked like grand theft auto on four stars.

Apr 16, 2003
google.com
Not to side track, but speaking of grand theft auto....Am I the only one that's ever been drifting off while driving and almost drive around a car on the sidewalk or make crazy ass turns thinking I was in some GTA type of shit? I've caught myself about to fuck up a few times back in the gta 3 days.

Sep 24, 2006
All I can say is good luck to you and yours. The military is good at providing "the only way out" to a lot of people. Stay alive and do something with your life when you get out. Everyone I see return ends up doing nothing, no school, career or anything productive.
Yeah homie i agree.......,,And dont give up on rapping yo shit was better than some of these cats, get ya knowledge game up and push Foward -N-

Oct 30, 2002
www.soundclick.com
that was my homie's homie. Cops were very disrespectful to this kids family during the mourning process. so ive heard.

I remember my uncle from modesto (exmilitary) tried to down play this kids experiance in Iraq like an asshole. So uncle i guess he didnt see crazy ass combat like you while you were in a us airforce base in germany in the early 80's.. whatta dick

Sep 17, 2007
dont join, the military dont give a shit about you. My brother went to Afghanistan and got fuckin shot in the leg, dudes nerves are done, almost lost his leg, got a purple heart, and some other shit, now they treatin him like a piece of shit. acting like they dont wanna help him even tho he risked his life and almost got killed.