HOMEBOY JOINS MARINES N GOES OFF THE DEEPEND

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 3, 2006
dont join, the military dont give a shit about you. My brother went to Afghanistan and got fuckin shot in the leg, dudes nerves are done, almost lost his leg, got a purple heart, and some other shit, now they treatin him like a piece of shit. acting like they dont wanna help him even tho he risked his life and almost got killed.
I remember you talknin about how he joined, wasnt it just less than a year ago? what unit was he with? and if you dont mind i ask, how are they treating him like shit?

Jan 11, 2011
I DONT EVEN KNOW BRO YOU GOT THE SAME AMOUNT OF PPL SAYIN THE MILITARY IS GOOD AS IT IS BAD IMMA JUSS GO SEE THIS SHIT FOR MYSELF.. HOWEVER I DO BELIEVE YOU MI UNCLEZ A CHIEF WARRANT OFFICER 5 N THE ARMY THASS LIKE HELLA HIGH UP FOOLZ DONE 30 YEARZ N THE SHIT.. N HIS BUDDY WHO IS THE SAME RANK GOT HALF HIS WIG BLOWN OFF N COMBAT N THEY AINT EVEN TRYNNA PAY HIM MEDICAL OR BENEFITZ OR SHIT.. I MEAN YEAA THASS FUCKED UP WHEN SOMEONE GETZ HALF THERE SHIT BLOWN OFF FOR THE COUNTRY THEY SHOULD BE TAKIN CARE OF OFFTOPZ

Jan 29, 2005
^^dang young brudda..u sound like a statistic..you're better off becoming a shaolin monk working for peace and still able to break bricks with your head and fists...u have to understand, that the war game is for the rich to make more money and the poor folks to be used like pawns in a chess game..how can a homeless man live in peace and a 19 year old kid outta high school with a roof over his head and food on the table still wanna kill people for more money? They're gonna brainwash you and turn into no-heart, unconscious animal who enjoys to kill...AND if you survive war (the bombs, the nonstop sounds of bullet rounds) when you get back..you won't be able to go to Disneyland to watch the fireworks show cuz you're mental is gonna be so outta whack...be wise homie, don't be ignorant...choose life...peace

Nov 20, 2006
Several of my friends that joined came back fucked up. I've seen alot of domestic violence issues and depression where they cut themselves up and all that shit. There has been like five veterans out here in AZ recently that went postal or suicide by cop, etc. I have had relatives serve in every war since WWII and everyone got burnt by the government. My grandfather got burned and blew up in the pacific and my Uncle died a few years back from that Agent Orange shit. Both of them got fucked by the medical costs and neither had an opportunity to go back to school. I have more veterans in my family and all of them that went to combat came back fucked up in the head. Right now I have a cousin that's in the Airborne that cries every time she calls her mom and wants to go AWOL and she's used to her gang banging cousins and brothers getting her house shot at all the time. They don't give a fuck about anyone, you're expendable. Everyone knows why recruiters try to setup programs at schools with alot of gente and poor motherfuckers.

Feb 1, 2011
The army will fuck u up but like homie said everyone is different . I have a cousin who did a couple years in Afghanistan for the marines.when he came back he was hella cold n distant but eventually he got his shit together got married n now works for alameda county sheriffs something like that

Jan 11, 2011
YEA SEE BUT THEREZ CERTAIN PEOPLE LIKE THAT N OTHERZ THAT DO WELL.. LIKE MI UNCLE THAT FOO I WAS TALKIN BOUT N THE PREVIOUS POST HEZ NO DOUBT A MILLIONAIRE LIVEZ ON A FAT ASS 5 ACRE RANCH N SHIT.. N HEZ SERVED 30 YEARZ HES GUNNA RETIRE.. N HEZ GUNNA TAKE A JOB WHICH ALLOWZ HIM TO GO TO IRAQ FOR 3 MONTHZ THEN BACK TO THE STATES FOR 3 MONTHZ 200,000 A YEAR, PLUS HIS RETIREMENT CHECK I MEAN THERES POSSITIVE N BAD STORIES.. MI GRANDPA LIVEZ IN GRANITEBAY N HES A MILLIONAIRE NOW HE SERVED AIRFORCE FOR TWENTY YEARZ N GOT INTO REAL ESTATE.. WHAT IM NOTICING IS THE PEOPLE WHO STAY FOR A WHILE N PUT IN WORK END UP BETTER N THE LONG RUN

Jul 20, 2010
actually i served with 3/1 marines in fallujah it was the best an worst time of my life but i would never trade it for anything in the world i loved being a marine i have 3 purple hearts and a duaghter who i needed to be there for is the only reason i got out i extended 2x more times so i can go back to iraq 2 more times

im at 3.25 ooh fuckin raah
http://youtu.be/f1F7wW2D9yg

Sep 2, 2008
YEA SEE BUT THEREZ CERTAIN PEOPLE LIKE THAT N OTHERZ THAT DO WELL.. LIKE MI UNCLE THAT FOO I WAS TALKIN BOUT N THE PREVIOUS POST HEZ NO DOUBT A MILLIONAIRE LIVEZ ON A FAT ASS 5 ACRE RANCH N SHIT.. N HEZ SERVED 30 YEARZ HES GUNNA RETIRE.. N HEZ GUNNA TAKE A JOB WHICH ALLOWZ HIM TO GO TO IRAQ FOR 3 MONTHZ THEN BACK TO THE STATES FOR 3 MONTHZ 200,000 A YEAR, PLUS HIS RETIREMENT CHECK I MEAN THERES POSSITIVE N BAD STORIES.. MI GRANDPA LIVEZ IN GRANITEBAY N HES A MILLIONAIRE NOW HE SERVED AIRFORCE FOR TWENTY YEARZ N GOT INTO REAL ESTATE.. WHAT IM NOTICING IS THE PEOPLE WHO STAY FOR A WHILE N PUT IN WORK END UP BETTER N THE LONG RUN
LOLZ THAT'S A 1% CHANCE OF HAPPENING

SEEMS TO ME U HAVE UR MIND MADE UP

EVEN THO MOST POST SAY WHY NOT TO JOIN

U MAKE AN EXCUSE TO SAY WHY U SHOULD

ITS UR LIFE CHOOSE SHIT WISELY

Nov 2, 2002
I dont understand how the same people that say fuck the cops can join the military.
The military is basically the police of the world. Therefore, you are now a cop.

Jan 11, 2011
NAA THE POLICE HAVE HARRASSED ME ARRESTED ME ND SENT MI HOMEBOYZ AWAY FOR YEARZ THE MILITARY HASNT.. N FOOLZ GO JUSS AS INSANE ON THESE FUCKIN STREETS AS THEY DO N THE MILITARY! REAL TALK..

Oct 3, 2006
NO OFFENSE OR DISRESPECT HOMEBOY BUT WHAT ARE YOU DOIN WIT YUR LIFE THATS SO BETTER ?
Real shit, other than Akazies opinion since its understandable, don;t even listen to these other fools saying all this bullshit about nothing they know about. If you join, its what you make out of it that matters. I served for 4 years, got out in 2008 and am getting paid a nice monthly amount just to go to college. I could use the VA home loan when I want, and you can still go to the exchange stores and shit tax free. Take my word for it, if your planning on joining, don't expect that you will be in for more than 4 years cause it's not made for anyone, so I would advise you to pick a good ass MOS that can lead to a good civilian job when you get out...my dumbass picked the logistical side, but its all good, its pretty much how I got my job now. And if you smoke weed or whatever, you better knock that shit out once you join, cause no matter what unit you get into, expect random ass piss tests every now and then.

Oct 3, 2006
actually i served with 3/1 marines in fallujah it was the best an worst time of my life but i would never trade it for anything in the world i loved being a marine i have 3 purple hearts and a duaghter who i needed to be there for is the only reason i got out i extended 2x more times so i can go back to iraq 2 more times

im at 3.25 ooh fuckin raah
http://youtu.be/f1F7wW2D9yg
oooo rah.....mad respect...I was with 3 MLG out of Oki, then 3rd LAR 29 palms..

Jan 11, 2011
Real shit, other than Akazies opinion since its understandable, don;t even listen to these other fools saying all this bullshit about nothing they know about. If you join, its what you make out of it that matters. I served for 4 years, got out in 2008 and am getting paid a nice monthly amount just to go to college. I could use the VA home loan when I want, and you can still go to the exchange stores and shit tax free. Take my word for it, if your planning on joining, don't expect that you will be in for more than 4 years cause it's not made for anyone, so I would advise you to pick a good ass MOS that can lead to a good civilian job when you get out...my dumbass picked the logistical side, but its all good, its pretty much how I got my job now. And if you smoke weed or whatever, you better knock that shit out once you join, cause no matter what unit you get into, expect random ass piss tests every now and then.
YEA DASS WHAT ALOT OG OG VETERANZ BEEN SAYING PICK A CAREER YOU CAN USE WHEN YOU GET OUT N SHIT.. I SCORED 54 ON THE ASVAB SO I SHOULD HAVE A KOO LIST OF JOBZ.. LOL N I WAS HUNGOVER N DIDNT SLEEP DA WHOLE NIGHT I HAD TOO TEST THAT NEXT DAY WENT N TOOK THAT FOR 3 N A HALF HOURZ N DID PRETTY KOO THO