Hidden Characters in packs of smokes...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 8, 2006
My Mom used 2 show me all sorts of pictures on a pack a Camels...theres hella shit....any1 else know?

Same with a pack a Marbs..like that racist shit..fuck is that about.?

I always try n show new people but fewer n fewer people seem 2 kno these days.

Can u name everything thats on a pack a Camels?

Or do you know any history behind the whole Marlboro conspiracy?

Legman

پراید آش
Nov 5, 2002
Camel, 3 Palm Trees, 2 Pyramids, Sand, Incased In A Circle With Small Scores On (What Would Be The "Corners" If A Box Was Placed Inside A Circle) On The Rim Of The Image

=]

I Know My Smokes

Edit: Oh And On The Back Theres A Bunch Of Jihad Buildings

Aug 24, 2003
how could i forget the most obvious, you look at the triangle on the front of marlboros you're looking at a kkk hood set against a background of fire

also kkk 'official colors' are white and red

Veni, vidi, vici
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

"Veni, vidi, vici" (pronounced [ˈweːniː ˈwiːdiː ˈwiːkiː] in Classical Latin or [ˈveni ˈvidi ˈvitʃi] in Vulgar Latin) is a famous Latin sentence reportedly written by Julius Caesar in 47 BC as a comment on his short war with Pharnaces II of Pontus.[1]
It translates as "I came, I saw, I conquered". Its form (a three-part sentence or motto) is classed as a tricolon and a hendiatris. The sentence appears in Plutarch and Suetonius (Plut. Caes. 50, Suet. Iul. 37.). Plutarch reports that he "gave Amantius, a friend of his at Rome, an account of this action", whereas Suetonius says "In his Pontic triumph he displayed among the show-pieces of the procession an inscription of but three words, "I came, I saw, I conquered".
"Veni", "vidi", and "vici" are first person perfect tense forms of the three Latin verbs "venire", "videre", and "vincere".

Apr 8, 2006
isnt it like a bunch of K's on the marlboro pack, KKK cigarettes?

and theres the pyramid and eye of lucifer on the camel pack, what else is there cigarette goon?
Ya the white between the horses legs is a side profile of a kkk mask and the banner that connected the "Hoods" use 2 say "Veni Vidi Veci" which means "I came,I saw, I Conquered.

Which is what the English did 2 the natives.

But now back on to the pack a Camels...

I'm still waiting 4 somebody who actually knows a thing or two...

Aug 24, 2003
Ya the white between the horses legs is a side profile of a kkk mask and the banner that connected the "Hoods" use 2 say "Veni Vidi Veci" which means "I came,I saw, I Conquered.

Which is what the English did 2 the natives.

But now back on to the pack a Camels...

I'm still waiting 4 somebody who actually knows a thing or two...
damn youre right i never noticed that shit, theyre holding the banner.

it could also be talking about going to africa and 'conquering' slaves

but armen broke it down for camels pretty damn good. waht do you want explained? pyramid symbology or the building symbology? i mean he pretty much said it all lol

Defy

Cannabis Connoisseur
Jan 23, 2006
Rich City
THAT'S IT I'M THROWING OUT MY PACK OF MARLBORO REDS RIGHT NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!

no I'm not, I'm putting them back in my pocket cuz I already done heard this shit before

Legman

پراید آش
Nov 5, 2002
I Give up, Whats The Secret Bout The Camel Pack...Hurry And Show Me I Want My Pack Back I Need To Smoke Since You Got Me Thinkin Jerk

Aug 24, 2003
here

<H1>Camel Cigarette Packs Easter Egg - Naked Man in Camel (Manneken Pis) and Lion (Flemish Belgium symbol)
Look in the left leg of the camel. You will see a naked man. You can see a faint head and his arms bent, grasping his side. His p*nis is darkened and is very visible. Interesting...no?

THE FACTS: The little boy is the famous Brussels statue Manneken Pis (Belgium), the lion is the Flemish Lion (symbol of the Flemish part from Belgium).
THE CONCLUSION: Both lion (Flemish lion) and pissing man (Manneken Pis), are huge relevant symbols from Belgium (like Statue of Liberty and Empire State Building for USA). Designer was from belgium. It isn't that hard....
</H1>