Hidden Characters in packs of smokes...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 5, 2004
YEA THIS IS ALL SOME SOME DUMB ASS SHIT... THIS COMING FROM A DUMBASS PERSON.

A MARLBRO PACK WITH SOME TRIANGLES IS KKK... BLAH BLAH BLAH

SAME SHIT THAT TUPAC IS STILL ALIVE... PUTTIN TO MUCH ON IT

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
isnt it like a bunch of K's on the marlboro pack, KKK cigarettes?

and theres the pyramid and eye of lucifer on the camel pack, what else is there cigarette goon?
that eye of lucifer is actually VENUS, back to egyptian mythology and all that.......history channel does wonders mang lol....

R

Sicc OG
Dec 7, 2005
another thing about camels is that they have a camel on them which is supposed to represent jay-z because he looks like a camel and he is also a freemason and part of the new world order

May 14, 2002
They say that on Marlboro, the symbol with the 2 horses holding the shield (same symbol on a lot of other brands) comes from the symbol used by the brittish royal family.
I didnt look into it, though...

Jul 9, 2007
I always heard joe camels nose was intentionally made to look like a dick going in some pussy on some subliminal "Hey smoke these and you'll get some pussy" type shit. Atleast that's what the tweaker who lived down the street always used to say.

NAMO

Sicc OG
Apr 11, 2009
the doc warned me that some people reported depression, but tbh it hasn't affected me in that way. I had insomnia before I used it, now I sleep fine and most nights have good dreams.

only thing is, it doesn't stop the cravings that much

fuck the patches, that shit is the worst. this is the only thing I will try, so I guess I gotta keep taking them..

GHP

Sicc OG
Jul 21, 2002
if you look closely at a pack of camels you can see a dude taking a piss hidden inside the camel

Apr 8, 2006
Well theres actually more than jus the guy takin a piss...

Its actually suppose 2 be a chicks face on a dudes body...u can c her hair run down the neck a the Camel.

Also i'm glad somebody pointed out the lion...actually if ya look its a MONKEY FUCKIN A LION.

The tail of the lion is actually the monkeys tail...LOOK YA FUCK FUCKIN MUTHERFUCKER.

And the word sex is in the neck a the camel...actually looks more like six if ya ask me...but these were all pointed at by my mom n her old friends.

ROSETOWN dawg u the exact reason I made this thread. Its cuz a dumbasses like you who cant control there a.d.h.d. long enough 2 give it an actual look...youd rather jus be an attention whore and run your DUMBASS mouth..

Thats twice now u talk sum shit on me...the only thought ive ever had on you was yr Avatar is hilarious...let me tell you sumthin DUMBASS

I'm less than 100 miles from you.

We can meet and than you may have the pleasure.

Cuz I am dumbass stupid And i'll fucking drive down there just 4 you..:) We can smoke a pack a wishers n if ya can stay awake or not tap out than u can call me a dumbass.

C'mon man jus cut the hate.