Hidden Characters in packs of smokes...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Legman

پراید آش
Nov 5, 2002
Well theres actually more than jus the guy takin a piss...

Its actually suppose 2 be a chicks face on a dudes body...u can c her hair run down the neck a the Camel.

Also i'm glad somebody pointed out the lion...actually if ya look its a MONKEY FUCKIN A LION.

The tail of the lion is actually the monkeys tail...LOOK YA FUCK FUCKIN MUTHERFUCKER.

And the word sex is in the neck a the camel...actually looks more like six if ya ask me...but these were all pointed at by my mom n her old friends.

ROSETOWN dawg u the exact reason I made this thread. Its cuz a dumbasses like you who cant control there a.d.h.d. long enough 2 give it an actual look...youd rather jus be an attention whore and run your DUMBASS mouth..

Thats twice now u talk sum shit on me...the only thought ive ever had on you was yr Avatar is hilarious...let me tell you sumthin DUMBASS

I'm less than 100 miles from you.

We can meet and than you may have the pleasure.

Cuz I am dumbass stupid And i'll fucking drive down there just 4 you..:) We can smoke a pack a wishers n if ya can stay awake or not tap out than u can call me a dumbass.

C'mon man jus cut the hate.
Juss Video Tape Anything That Remotely Looks Like A Fight, Siccness Will Handle The Rest =]

Jan 31, 2008
how could i forget the most obvious, you look at the triangle on the front of marlboros you're looking at a kkk hood set against a background of fire

also kkk 'official colors' are white and red
im glad you see the hooded figures but i also see them holding banner saying " I came, I saw, I conquered"

its funny cuz i was just talkin to my wife about that shit too.
now they took the veni vidi vici "banner" off the current marlboro cigs in the US.
overseas tho the proclamation remains.

Jan 28, 2005
Butcher That same K is also on the top and bottom of the pack...thus makin 3 k's
its also the same design on each side of the pack... making 5 K's all together.

Its like a super advanced faction of the KKK, the KKKKK who secretly made the cigarettes to kill black people, because they all smoke Marlboro Reds. :cheeky:

Personally, I don't believe none of that racist cigarette pack bullshit. What about all the other color Marlboro packs, are the menthol ones made to represent a KKK for elves?

May 6, 2002
Remember Marlboro miles and camel dollars?
Finding a pack on the ground that someone didnt take the miles or dollars from was a come up when I was a kid. I redeemed those for so many things. Bags, back packs, zippos, sweaters, etc.

Jan 31, 2008
its also the same design on each side of the pack... making 5 K's all together.

Personally, I don't believe none of that racist cigarette pack bullshit. What about all the other color Marlboro packs, are the menthol ones made to represent a KKK for elves?
i dont see 5 Ks anywhere brah.

plus they dont need to represent green with nothin. same with red, same with yellow.

im glad you stay "round detroit" because id love to talk to you about 360 degree view of the life around you.

i dont know what around detroit means, i hope you aint talkin bout madison heights or livonia or dearborn heights n shit.

but please, lets get down to business. can you show me the 5 Ks that you see?

Nov 5, 2004
Remember Marlboro miles and camel dollars?
Finding a pack on the ground that someone didnt take the miles or dollars from was a come up when I was a kid. I redeemed those for so many things. Bags, back packs, zippos, sweaters, etc.
That shit is legit. I never did the miles, but I won a $300 ipod dock from them a few years back off some random contest.

Jan 28, 2005
i dont see 5 Ks anywhere brah.

plus they dont need to represent green with nothin. same with red, same with yellow.

im glad you stay "round detroit" because id love to talk to you about 360 degree view of the life around you.

i dont know what around detroit means, i hope you aint talkin bout madison heights or livonia or dearborn heights n shit.

I don't have packs lying around, because I quit smoking about 3 years ago. BUT I know for a FACT that logo appeared on the pack 5 times when I used to smoke them, when they had Marlboro Miles and a while after that. Everybody would want to point it out to me like its some type of revelation, but then I'd point out to them "there's really 5". This time next year there might only be one or two when the Feds are forcing tobacco manufacturers to use 50% of their cigarettes for the surgeon general's warning against smoking.

"plus they dont need to represent green with nothin. same with red, same with yellow."

^you're a fool for that. Red and white are the official KKK colors, which is a large part if why people consider this damn cigarette pack some huge conspiracy to further an underground racist agenda- but it only applies to one of what, 9 different packs of cigarettes they manufacture?

This is about weird stuff on cigarette packs, not where I live. Don't fuckin' worry yourself about who I am, where I live or have lived, or where I be at. Stop getting all butt hurt about the fact I don't agree with this conspiracy bullshit. The universe is indifferent, it doesn't give a fuck about the color of your skin. I don't give a damn if you're black, white, brown, yellow, red- whatever.

Blaming everybody else for why you can't get ahead is a waste of time and a bitch attitude. Fuck a conspiracy.

Jan 28, 2005

Those of us who were smokers and had hair on our nuts in the 90s remember the miles...

with the two extra "K"s that you think you see.

To me, they're just pentagons. Or whatever else geometric term is used to refer to a 5 sided figure.

Jan 28, 2005
Hey Faggot, i already told you to shut the fuck up!
you must have me confused with somebody who gives a fuck about what you want.

I got some advice for you though-

"shut the fuck up" and "faggot" is getting real old. This gotta be over the tenth time you posted that shit toward me. Get the hate out of your blood you sad little bitch. Or at least up your vocab if you gonna make hate a hobby of yours. Bring something to the conversation or keep your ignorant ass thoughts to yourself.

Jan 31, 2008
I don't have packs lying around, because I quit smoking about 3 years ago. BUT I know for a FACT that logo appeared on the pack 5 times when I used to smoke them, when they had Marlboro Miles and a while after that. Everybody would want to point it out to me like its some type of revelation, but then I'd point out to them "there's really 5". This time next year there might only be one or two when the Feds are forcing tobacco manufacturers to use 50% of their cigarettes for the surgeon general's warning against smoking.
no need to do nothin more than what you did in the next reply, and im glad you did.

"plus they dont need to represent green with nothin. same with red, same with yellow."

^you're a fool for that. Red and white are the official KKK colors, which is a large part if why people consider this damn cigarette pack some huge conspiracy to further an underground racist agenda- but it only applies to one of what, 9 different packs of cigarettes they manufacture?
yes, red white might represent somethin, but it makes it absolutely no different if you see racist shit in other colors u dumb mother fucker. They are still racist.

i see the 2 extra ks that i never knew existed, and i see there used to be 5, but my main point isnt the colors, or the ammount of Ks, or the fact "Mar" in marlboro looks like Jew upside down. I know people can create any reality they want. My main focus is on the hooded figures which arent really hooded figures until you have a fuckin banner in between with "VENI VEDI VICI"
This is about weird stuff on cigarette packs, not where I live. Don't fuckin' worry yourself about who I am, where I live or have lived, or where I be at.
its funny because i attempt to talk with everybody here in an intellectual manner but your emotional/hormonal imbalance got me lookin at you as retarded.
listen crazy, my reason for asking is because you act like you live hard, but trust me, the closest you are to detroit (if you actually are) would be as a frat boy in the large homes across the university of detroit mercy.

please dont tell me you are in ann arbor.

other than that, why you gettin so emotional about where you live when you dont represent anythin close to it?

Stop getting all butt hurt about the fact I don't agree with this conspiracy bullshit. The universe is indifferent, it doesn't give a fuck about the color of your skin. I don't give a damn if you're black, white, brown, yellow, red- whatever.

Blaming everybody else for why you can't get ahead is a waste of time and a bitch attitude. Fuck a conspiracy.
and here my friend is where you dont realize that im not into the conspiracy in cig shit, but i do understand that you can look for something and find it anywhere. I was doing nothin more than contributing to a thread and gettin inquisitive with you on something i never saw for myself.
so please stick a dildo in your mouth and quit actin hard cuz your from the country side of michigan reppin 313

VERSACERO

smoking meth with steve
Mar 14, 2004
Well theres actually more than jus the guy takin a piss...

Its actually suppose 2 be a chicks face on a dudes body...u can c her hair run down the neck a the Camel.

Also i'm glad somebody pointed out the lion...actually if ya look its a MONKEY FUCKIN A LION.

The tail of the lion is actually the monkeys tail...LOOK YA FUCK FUCKIN MUTHERFUCKER.

And the word sex is in the neck a the camel...actually looks more like six if ya ask me...but these were all pointed at by my mom n her old friends.

ROSETOWN dawg u the exact reason I made this thread. Its cuz a dumbasses like you who cant control there a.d.h.d. long enough 2 give it an actual look...youd rather jus be an attention whore and run your DUMBASS mouth..

Thats twice now u talk sum shit on me...the only thought ive ever had on you was yr Avatar is hilarious...let me tell you sumthin DUMBASS

I'm less than 100 miles from you.

We can meet and than you may have the pleasure.

Cuz I am dumbass stupid And i'll fucking drive down there just 4 you..:) We can smoke a pack a wishers n if ya can stay awake or not tap out than u can call me a dumbass.

C'mon man jus cut the hate.
Do you see the jockey on the saddle with his arm up right under the hump or am i trippin

Jan 28, 2005
My main focus is on the hooded figures which arent really hooded figures until you have a fuckin banner in between with "VENI VEDI VICI"

its funny because i attempt to talk with everybody here in an intellectual manner but your emotional/hormonal imbalance got me lookin at you as retarded.
listen crazy, my reason for asking is because you act like you live hard, but trust me, the closest you are to detroit (if you actually are) would be as a frat boy in the large homes across the university of detroit mercy.

please dont tell me you are in ann arbor.

other than that, why you gettin so emotional about where you live when you dont represent anythin close to it?

and here my friend is where you dont realize that im not into the conspiracy in cig shit, but i do understand that you can look for something and find it anywhere. I was doing nothin more than contributing to a thread and gettin inquisitive with you on something i never saw for myself.
so please stick a dildo in your mouth and quit actin hard cuz your from the country side of michigan reppin 313
1) I don't "act" like anything, I am who I am. That's all it is, that's all it will ever be.

2) YOU brought up where I live, not me. That was completely off topic.

3) Why would I "trust" you about where the fuck I live at? That's the dumbest shit I ever heard- "trust me, I'm gonna tell you something you don't already know about your life"... ha ha ha, that's a joke. I just put 'round Detroit as where I'm at, cuz that's always where I'm usually at... somewhere around Detroit, either just outside the city or in the city. Let me tell you this- just because somebody lives north/south of 8 mile doesn't make them "hard". I've moved around plenty places and met plenty of people- suburban kids go into the city and try to fight people, they'll get tossed. City kids go into the suburbs to fight people, they'll get tossed too.

4) Back to the topic, where is everybody's hard evidence Marlboro cigarettes have anything to do with racism? Show me some connection where Marlboro is currently funneling money in the hands of confirmed KKK members, I'll believe your "theory".

5) "Veni Vidi Vici" - "I came, I saw, I conquered". Okay, how is that racist? Oh, I know how... by assuming its referring to genocide or slavery. Like its not entirely possible they might use it as a business slogan? Sound like a damn good business slogan to me. Cowboy riding around on a horse on America's newest frontier, smoking a cigarette... I came, I saw, I conquered, I smoked a Marlboro. Seems to me like a business tactic, not a racist proclamation.

Jan 31, 2008
1) I don't "act" like anything, I am who I am. That's all it is, that's all it will ever be.

2) YOU brought up where I live, not me. That was completely off topic.

3) Why would I "trust" you about where the fuck I live at? That's the dumbest shit I ever heard- "trust me, I'm gonna tell you something you don't already know about your life"... ha ha ha, that's a joke. I just put 'round Detroit as where I'm at, cuz that's always where I'm usually at... somewhere around Detroit, either just outside the city or in the city. Let me tell you this- just because somebody lives north/south of 8 mile doesn't make them "hard". I've moved around plenty places and met plenty of people- suburban kids go into the city and try to fight people, they'll get tossed. City kids go into the suburbs to fight people, they'll get tossed too.

4) Back to the topic, where is everybody's hard evidence Marlboro cigarettes have anything to do with racism? Show me some connection where Marlboro is currently funneling money in the hands of confirmed KKK members, I'll believe your "theory".

5) "Veni Vidi Vici" - "I came, I saw, I conquered". Okay, how is that racist? Oh, I know how... by assuming its referring to genocide or slavery. Like its not entirely possible they might use it as a business slogan? Sound like a damn good business slogan to me. Cowboy riding around on a horse on America's newest frontier, smoking a cigarette... I came, I saw, I conquered, I smoked a Marlboro. Seems to me like a business tactic, not a racist proclamation.
1. act as you are but to the real folks on here its pretty obvious that you dont know who you are or what you represent. Not even speakin bout detroit neither.

2. yes i brought up where you lived because i knew your egoic state of mind is thanks to "detroit" and that it influences the way you will represent yourself in your convos is a heardheaded crybaby who will avoid my focus on detroit for reasons other than 'it being a useless question'

3.once again you were living in your schizo-paranoid state of mind thinkin im huntin u down or somethin. Im really just trying to show you the faults in your own self-perception. I have a strong connection to detroit and thats the only reason why i brought it up. Figured i could speak "dertoit logic" to you but sorry bro, u aint no where around detroit.

4. i stated already that i one can find anything he looks for, its his reality. So no, i dont follow Ks and colors.

5.i came i saw i conquered isnt racist, but it COULD have a deeper meaning if those white hooded figures werent just space in between horses legs.
My issue isnt with cigs brah, the racism and greed is always at the top. SO i aint defending anticonspirators either.

And i hope this doesnt turn into a conspiracy thread.
Im trying to have a straight up mature discussion.
How mature the discussion is will depend on how real you and i are.