here you go...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
^^^ your a fuckin idiot

but damn im trippin off eveyone jockin homegirl...i wont lie..shes a very good lookin female..and id love to holler at her thru PM(Hint Hint)...but damn..thru all these posts she gotta be feelin like a million bones... easy...well...anywayz... baddest bitch.... if u got time slide thru the east co co forum..hit the "pics of evrybody" thread....hook up a few flicks....it'd be appreciated!!!

alrite...stay up homegirl

Feb 8, 2003
DeadManWalking said:

first off i dont lick buttermilk sauce from Jack in the Box you waitin fo some hot ass lead aint you...:dead: :dead: :dead:

Nigga I'm not sccccccccccared. Your a joke so quit harassing me. What you gonna do shoot me with your regular Nintendo Duck Hunt Gun through the computer? NOTE- BE A MAN AND REVEAL YOURSELF ON HERE INSTEAD OF ACTING LIKE A LITTLE BITCH DICK RIDING THE WWE WRESTLER THE UNDERTAKER, BY CALLING YOURSELF DEADMAN WALKING.

EAT A DICK YOU SMUCK!!

Sep 10, 2002
CHRISHOGG14 said:

hahaha, awhile back when you posted up the pic you have in your sig, you were talking about what a good set of teeth you have because someone was talking about what they like in a woman. i said i need a girl to be smart and have a good set of teeth.:classic:
LOL.....OH SHIT! I REMEMBER THAT! LOL...YEP...AND I SAID YOUR IN LUCK CAUSE IM SMART AND HAVE PERFECT TEETH...LOL..CANT BELIEVE YOU REMEMBERED THAT. :classic: THATS CUTE.

Sep 10, 2002
Mtown Criminal said:

but damn im trippin off eveyone jockin homegirl...i wont lie..shes a very good lookin female..and id love to holler at her thru PM(Hint Hint)...but damn..thru all these posts she gotta be feelin like a million bones... easy...well...anywayz... baddest bitch.... if u got time slide thru the east co co forum..hit the "pics of evrybody" thread....hook up a few flicks....it'd be appreciated!!!

alrite...stay up homegirl
:classic: I GOTTA ADMIT...I DO FEEL ALL WARM AND FUZZY INSIDE! LOL...ILL HIT THE FORUM UP...THANKS FOR THE LOVE...AND MY MESSAGE BOX IS OPEN FOR PM'S *HINT HINT* LMAO... :classic: