here you go...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 26, 2003
Eeehhhhhh, everybody hi's own taste, but yo deadmanwalking, why apreciat yo input in finding a new name fo badestbitch, but i don't think that's the one lol, NEXTTT. lAtaz

Sep 10, 2002
CHRISHOGG14 said:
i wanna see a pic of you smiling. you said you had nice teeth....let's see em. do you need someone to make you smile?
LOL...NO, I DONT NEED SOMEONE TO MAKE ME SMILE...BUT ITS ALWAYS APPRECIATED IF SOMEONE DOES WANNA MAKE ME SMILE! AND WHEN DID I SAY I HAD NICE TEETH??? LOL...
I DO....HAVE A COLGATE PEARLY WHITE SMILE...I'LL POST SOME..

Sep 10, 2002
tray dogg said:
Eeehhhhhh, everybody hi's own taste, but yo deadmanwalking, why apreciat yo input in finding a new name fo badestbitch, but i don't think that's the one lol, NEXTTT. lAtaz

LMAO...YEAH, I DIDNT THINK THAT WAS THE RIGHT ONE EITHER...THANKS TRAY... :classic:

Feb 8, 2003
Damn you looking so sexy & provocative! Did anyone ever tell you that you got some pretty eyes and a nice cheek structure?
When your man screws thangs up, Come holla at some Cesolito.

Sep 10, 2002
Cesolito #1 said:
Damn you looking so sexy & provocative! Did anyone ever tell you that you got some pretty eyes and a nice cheek structure?
When your man screws thangs up, Come holla at some Cesolito.
AWWW, LOL....THANKS, I HEARD THE PRETTY EYE THING BEFORE....BUT NEVER ABOUT MY CHEEKS! ...AND SHIIIIIIIIT, MY MAN ALWAYS BE SCREWIN SHIT UP!!! LOL....J/P
THANKS FOR THE LOVE... :classic:

Jul 21, 2002
Oklahoma
www.youtube.com
BADDESTB_TCH said:

LOL...NO, I DONT NEED SOMEONE TO MAKE ME SMILE...BUT ITS ALWAYS APPRECIATED IF SOMEONE DOES WANNA MAKE ME SMILE! AND WHEN DID I SAY I HAD NICE TEETH??? LOL...
I DO....HAVE A COLGATE PEARLY WHITE SMILE...I'LL POST SOME..
hahaha, awhile back when you posted up the pic you have in your sig, you were talking about what a good set of teeth you have because someone was talking about what they like in a woman. i said i need a girl to be smart and have a good set of teeth.:classic:

Apr 15, 2003
Cesolito #1 said:
Shes not fat at all, She is just a sexy thick lady with very big pillows. So Baddest B_tch keep doing your thugstress thang and blackout the hater, He just wants to lick you.

first off i dont lick buttermilk sauce from Jack in the Box you waitin fo some hot ass lead aint you...:dead: :dead: :dead: