here you go...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 10, 2002
Re: damn

greedygreg209 said:
your hot........thats really all that needs to be said..........
WHY...THANK YOU GREEDYGREG!!! YOU ARE THE ONE THAT STARTED THIS WHOLE THING...I COULDNT LET YOUR REQUEST GO UNFULFILLED LOL...SOOO I JUST HAD TO GO BUY A WEBCAM...NOW IM A $100 POORER...ANYTHING TO ENTERTAIN YOU GUYS...LOL

E

Epidemic

Your very welcome Baddest hope to see more of you on here.

Epidemic

Torture Chamber Filled With Corpses In My Basement-Koopsta

I tear out ya girls inner membranes/ Leave it streched like a fat man wearin hanes-Epidemic

Apr 25, 2002
"..SOOO I JUST HAD TO GO BUY A WEBCAM...NOW IM A $100 POORER...ANYTHING TO ENTERTAIN YOU GUYS...LOL"

anythang???????????????

lets see what this webcam can do then

Feb 26, 2003
BADDESTB_TCH said:

WELLLLLL, FILIPINA ANYWAYS...NOT REALLY ASIAN...THANK YOU SWEETIE.

Aight. yeah filipina isn't realy asian 2 in my opinion. But it doesn't realy mather iff you look asian, i think? (beside's i don't think you look asian on dem pic's, but you knew that already) It mather's that you look nice, and you do, so. P'z

Sep 10, 2002
tray dogg said:

Aight. yeah filipina isn't realy asian 2 in my opinion. But it doesn't realy mather iff you look asian, i think? (beside's i don't think you look asian on dem pic's, but you knew that already) It mather's that you look nice, and you do, so. P'z
AWWWW, :cheeky: THANK YOU AGAIN, YOUR SUCH A SWEETHEART.

Feb 26, 2003
BADDESTB_TCH said:

AWWWW, :cheeky: THANK YOU AGAIN, YOUR SUCH A SWEETHEART.
Hahahha, aight, thank's damn girl heheh, i'm sweet i know it :cheeky: (hehhe jus't kiding, EGO'S trippin) Hahhaha, but damn girl what you diong whit a webcam (damn naughty stuff :cheeky: , jus''\t playing).

Sep 10, 2002
^^lmao....nooooooooooo, no naughty stuff..i just got it to fuck around with, take some pics...i dont know...something to spend money on i guess! and as for the ego...lol....go ahead...let it go to your head.....there's not that many sweet guys out there anymore! ;)

Feb 26, 2003
BADDESTB_TCH said:
^^lmao....nooooooooooo, no naughty stuff..i just got it to fuck around with, take some pics...i dont know...something to spend money on i guess! and as for the ego...lol....go ahead...let it go to your head.....there's not that many sweet guys out there anymore! ;)
Jus't was joking :cheeky: lol, party and drink 2 much :classic: ...