help please, swim on lease w crazy ex bitch

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

NAMO

Sicc OG
Apr 11, 2009
So this guy i know who isnt me is in a lease with his gf and shes moving out. Mosta her stuff is out but not all n she keeps comin back to get lil at a time. Threatens to take his dogs out to get lost jn another city, destroy all his property n the house. Landlordd said he could change the locks today so he plans to tomorrow. Well shes done some shady things to him n cost him money and put him in a bad position so he wants to get back at her. She still has couches here n some clothes also water, gas n electricity r still in her name. If he ran them up in the course of the past 2 weeks would he have to pay? Alsohe came across her chks, im actually very sketch about posting this online for him........neways nebody been in this position b4 whatd u do n what could he do to get back at dumb bitch?
This is why you never move in with girlfriends and never sign contracts with them for anything. Ever.

LISICKI

rosecityplaya
Dec 9, 2005
if shes rich off her parents she will feel 100% none of the hit and your dude would just be wasting his time with an ungrateful female who probably has her lips wrapped around some random dudes dick as we speak, why waste time and energy on a female like that anyways when your time could be much better spent figuring out a way to get bread or finding a new badder bitch and laughing at that ex bitch while her life fall apart

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
I thought swim on lease was a real saying that I just never heard before
lol me too, then i remembered what it meant.

usually goes like this, "SWIM just killed someone, how do they get rid of the evidence!" "SWIM just harvested pounds of weed, check out these pics!" "SWIM wants to rock up some cocaine, how do they do it?"

lol

Feb 10, 2006
just bounce out, fucc her! the landlord is changing the loccs anyways so she cant get in the apt.

just go to HER house n drop off all her shit to her...done deal.

Nov 7, 2006
mosr rich bitches were always ignored as a child. want to get back at her, just act like nothing she's doing is bothering you and move on. she'll get extra heated at that and then you've won. dont do anything that would fuck you over in the courts cause thats what they hope for. the more civil the more it hurts them cause then they feel like a worthless piece of shit since you didnt even care enough to put up a fight. then they'll start doin blow and fucking 2 guys at once and getting a bad rep in her neighborhood which her family will hate and kick her out. now she'll be on the heroin and suck dick for money and eventually die of a H overdose. now thats the ultimate payback haha.

Nov 28, 2011
just bounce out, fucc her! the landlord is changing the loccs anyways so she cant get in the apt.

just go to HER house n drop off all her shit to her...done deal.
Exactly! After this find yourself a new girl and dont mention anything about your straight mainy ex.

Whatever you do Dont tell her about the drama man it might be used against you. KEEP your image positive.

Give it some time and you will be out of the storm...A new female with a different perspective will make you look back and make you realize there are so many better females out there..