help please, swim on lease w crazy ex bitch

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

kon/AOV

🔫☠️🎃VALLEJO VET🎃🔫☠️
Aug 20, 2006
EAST VALLEJO 707
www.facebook.com
So this guy i know who isnt me is in a lease with his gf and shes moving out. Mosta her stuff is out but not all n she keeps comin back to get lil at a time. Threatens to take his dogs out to get lost jn another city, destroy all his property n the house. Landlordd said he could change the locks today so he plans to tomorrow. Well shes done some shady things to him n cost him money and put him in a bad position so he wants to get back at her. She still has couches here n some clothes also water, gas n electricity r still in her name. If he ran them up in the course of the past 2 weeks would he have to pay? Alsohe came across her chks, im actually very sketch about posting this online for him........neways nebody been in this position b4 whatd u do n what could he do to get back at dumb bitch?

Dec 4, 2006
I'd do what my cousin did to his ex bitch....

put every single thing she owns outside of the building with a big ass sign that says "(HER NAME), HERE'S ALL YOUR SHIT! NOW BE GONE!!"

kon/AOV

🔫☠️🎃VALLEJO VET🎃🔫☠️
Aug 20, 2006
EAST VALLEJO 707
www.facebook.com
This guy who isnt me cleaned the toilet n its a nasty one well thats what i heard w her tbrush n other facial product shit. But as far as couches go n utilities can she get him in small claims court? Her stuff is there but shes not living there. Can he sky rocket utilities n piss on couchs w no reprocushins?

LISICKI

rosecityplaya
Dec 9, 2005
maybe get a new bitch and not worry about the old one is my best advice, why waste more time and energy on her ya know

Rasan

Producer
May 17, 2002
Chula Vista, South Bay, San Diego, California
This guy who isnt me cleaned the toilet n its a nasty one well thats what i heard w her tbrush n other facial product shit. But as far as couches go n utilities can she get him in small claims court? Her stuff is there but shes not living there. Can he sky rocket utilities n piss on couchs w no reprocushins?
no. its a case of he said/she said.
unless he left her some voicemails or texts claiming that he agreed to do a 50/50 split with utilities, its gonna be hard to prove.
Why would you wanna sky rocket the utilities and do some immature shit like that tho? Just be civil, tell her to get her stuff and be done with the broad.

May 16, 2002
He could run up the utilities in her name, but he's fucked anyways because she could not pay it & let them shut it off on him. Messing with her checks... nope, wouldn't do that.

Sounds like he's screwed out of luck at every angle within this position.

Changing the locks is about the only good thing he's got coming, but then again she could make a big deal about it & get the cops to let her in to recover the rest of her property. He's gonna have to go to court & put a restraining order on her LOL!

I know, I know, but if she's truly psycho, she's gonna push him to the extent that he's gonna put hands on her & then he's gonna be out & restrained from his own house. She'll then do all the shit she said she was gonna do to his stuff.

"You don't put a restraining order on another ni**a, but you do put one on your crazy ass bitch." - C-Bo

kon/AOV

🔫☠️🎃VALLEJO VET🎃🔫☠️
Aug 20, 2006
EAST VALLEJO 707
www.facebook.com
Cuz the bitch burned his dead fathers shit he had to remember him by n got him evicted w 8 days notice n got all his cash right b4. Ino sumbody on the sicc has done or had this done to em. Just want the serious respond. Plus been stealin other shit but mostly his fathers memorables, thats what got em