Hella Funny: Roscoe from (DPG) passes out after taking fatass dab of wax

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 21, 2005
I got a homie that coughs like he is dying anytime he smokes, not just dabs but anything.

2am & we are the D spot & he hits the blunt, chokes, passes out standing up, goes flat on his face / busts his nose open, & breaks his glasses.

...idiot.
I had my dads friend take a gravity bong hit. And that motherfucker just collapsed. cracked his head on my dresser and fell on these boxes of glass frames i had.. and started convulsing. thought that fat fuck was gonna die.. Fucking rook...

S.SAVAGE

SICCNESS MOTHERFUCKER
Oct 25, 2011
EAST SAN JOSE
I had my dads friend take a gravity bong hit. And that motherfucker just collapsed. cracked his head on my dresser and fell on these boxes of glass frames i had.. and started convulsing. thought that fat fuck was gonna die.. Fucking rook...
bro.

yes.

I failed to mention the convulsions.

this muh fucker did the fish outta water on a gangsters garage floor.

party foul

Nov 18, 2010
Lmao now that you mention it I had one of my boys pop a big ass bowl (fuck a screen) some dank, just slowly started dropping his head in his lap and smashed my bong. And a next time same friend did same kinda bowl (outta new bong he bought me) and he made like some pacman dying noise and fell outta his chair asleep on my carhole floor.

I think people who got mushed brains from other drugs and alcohol can't handle dank.

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
honestly i started laughing at soon as they showed the dab and he was still trying to roll a blunt with as much weed as he could possibly stuff in the swisher

as soon as he made the slick ass 'at the same damn time....thats what she said' comment to the black BZ she had no remorse tryna kill him with that dab lmao..u can tell she knew what was up cuz she was trying hella hard not to full fledged laugh hella early at him