Hella Funny: Roscoe from (DPG) passes out after taking fatass dab of wax

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 4, 2004
Damn!!!! LOL

I read the description though and it looks like that wasnt just his only hit

"Roscoe from (DPG) passes out after talking his 7th dab at kushnwaxconnection,"

Dec 10, 2003
lol.. that club being ko fools left and right...

Like that I wouldn't trust bho from that club then if purged correctly you can get 90 percent or more in thc and depending on the cbds in it u can kill off and prevent a lot of cancers bho is just as safe as any other cannabis if done correctly,it is dangerous to make.but smoking it shouldn't be making peeps pass out they probably puting some chemic shit to make u pass out.
Not saying that weed can't make a person pass out but if it does u probably shouldn't be smoking it lol. Just my opinion on dabs aka bho hits off the nail
U never know what u get if u didn't make grow see the full process yourself:classic:

BASEDVATO

Judo Chop ur Spirit
May 8, 2002
Like that I wouldn't trust bho from that club then if purged correctly you can get 90 percent or more in thc and depending on the cbds in it u can kill off and prevent a lot of cancers bho is just as safe as any other cannabis if done correctly,it is dangerous to make.but smoking it shouldn't be making peeps pass out they probably puting some chemic shit to make u pass out.
Not saying that weed can't make a person pass out but if it does u probably shouldn't be smoking it lol. Just my opinion on dabs aka bho hits off the nail
U never know what u get if u didn't make grow see the full process yourself:classic:
Any fumes in a high concentration that replace oxygen in lungs can get you light headed to pass out. Simple as that.

Same reason people sometimes get light headed on any sort of smoke - until there body adjusts.

Dec 4, 2006
LOL..

that' why I don't fuck with wax...if I do..it's a small amount..

I didn't pass out the 1st time I tried wax..but man..I couldn't fucking move for shit...

my cousin packed a fat wax hit...and since I'm not a big smoker..it got me good..

Props: Roz and :ab:
Aug 17, 2011
LOL..

that' why I don't fuck with wax...if I do..it's a small amount..

I didn't pass out the 1st time I tried wax..but man..I couldn't fucking move for shit...

my cousin packed a fat wax hit...and since I'm not a big smoker..it got me good..

foreal, that shits made for college whiteboys who sit on a couch all day. cant be functionin off that shit on a regular basis.

Props: HOGGLIFE

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
what a waste of oil. i could pack that 'dab' in a cartridge and stay high for a week straight. that was like a whole half oz of bud worth of thc just wasted as air freshener

also fuck blunts and fuck combustion, keep paying that tobacco sin tax to kill yourself off, uncle sam appreciates it

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
Idiots smoking extra shit to get high. Or smoke the shit just because it's the new in thing to do.
i only vape oil now, no bud, ill explain why.

i can stretch out a 30 dollar gram of BHO for 2-4 weeks. saves a lot of money. ive smoked so many thousands of blunts that now if i smoke bud, my throat gets so fucked up i sometimes lose my voice or sound like young jeezy for a few hours, throat cancer or one of those tubes in my throat or an electronic talk box thing? thats out dont want that. little to no smell, i can discreetly take a vape and not reek the whole entire apartment complex up, be a discreet gentleman not a loud idiot. weed gives me panic attacks now, oil doesnt. like a dozen more reasons but no one asked for them or gives a shit so im done lol

K.C.

Sicc OG
Jul 28, 2012
What in the hell is a "dab of wax"? Is that supposed to be slang for hash?
Wax is a highly concentrate form of hash that when it has been extracted and purged it resembles ear wax for the most part, sometimes it can turn out to look like amber glass too. I've been making my own wax for years and I know I could take that hit like a champ, I'd probably have to pop a few xannies afterwards though. Sometimes that wax has me feeling like I just snorted some soft.

GHP

Sicc OG
Jul 21, 2002
i only vape oil now, no bud, ill explain why.

i can stretch out a 30 dollar gram of BHO for 2-4 weeks. saves a lot of money. ive smoked so many thousands of blunts that now if i smoke bud, my throat gets so fucked up i sometimes lose my voice or sound like young jeezy for a few hours, throat cancer or one of those tubes in my throat or an electronic talk box thing? thats out dont want that. little to no smell, i can discreetly take a vape and not reek the whole entire apartment complex up, be a discreet gentleman not a loud idiot. weed gives me panic attacks now, oil doesnt. like a dozen more reasons but no one asked for them or gives a shit so im done lol
I feel you weed makes me hella paranoid and occasionally sparks anxiety attacks. I was feeling the trippy stick but the one my family brought from california broke so I'm shit out of luck. Wax and other concentrates are hella hard to get in AZ though. Clubs out here only sell buds not even edibles.

Props: BUTCHER 206