Hella Funny: Roscoe from (DPG) passes out after taking fatass dab of wax

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

:ab:

blunt_hogg559
Jul 6, 2005
couple of years ago when that shit was getting smoked more at the club out here, i decided to take a fat dab like that video, i didnt pass out but lost my vision for like 15 seconds, it was bubbas rom wax, my tolerance of thc went through the roof, didnt want trees for a while, only dabs.
@ b4l ?

Props: [-KoRp$-]559
Feb 11, 2006
Never been a fan of bongs,pipes ,oil,hash,scuff or v.apor ways to get high mainly as I smoke weed out of habit rather than to get high...the taste of good weed and the bite when taking a pull and inhaling is what I enjoy more than getting high lol just mt preference is all

Aug 17, 2011

LOL FUNNY SHIT, USED 2 PUSH THIZZ+PICK UP FEMALES AT RAVES BACK N MY TEENS (LONG AGO). GOOD TIMES

WHEN HE WASNT BUSY BITCHIN OUT OF CHALLENGES, SPINEGONE WAS THE KID WHO WAS BUYiN PILLS OFF ME N TRYNA COME UP ON SOME PUSS BY GIVIN EM AWAY 2 HOES

Last edited:

Chree

Medicated
Dec 7, 2005
I got a homie that coughs like he is dying anytime he smokes, not just dabs but anything.

2am & we are the D spot & he hits the blunt, chokes, passes out standing up, goes flat on his face / busts his nose open, & breaks his glasses.

...idiot.
sounds like a dude i smoke with from work lol. he hasnt fell yet. but he dies and turns purple lol. and when he tries inhaling he like purrs lmao

Ne Obliviscaris

RIP Cut-Throat and SoCo
Dec 30, 2004
I got a homie that coughs like he is dying anytime he smokes, not just dabs but anything.
sounds like a dude i smoke with from work lol. he hasnt fell yet. but he dies and turns purple lol. and when he tries inhaling he like purrs lmao
Those both sound like me. I got faggot lungs.

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
i used to smoke every day out of habit. matter fact, every day i went to the club, bought a half 8th or an 8th, some wax or hash, and a edible and that was my daily bread. i went to clubs so much i didnt need my card, some clubs i was kicking it in the back rooms, serving customers at the club like i worked there, drinking lean at the clubs, all the shit.

if you ever went to green door in SD in mission valley or the club on 36th and university in SD you saw me. would be drinking lean in those clubs almost every day. safe to say i was spending a hundo a day if not more sometimes on weed not even other habits i have or had. i had to smoke every day, like serious shit every morning if i had no weed i had to run to the club and even on my broke days get a few grams or the day was gonna be a fucked up day mentally. i thought i was gonna die like that, smoking weed all day every day.

two years ago i FINALLY beat smoking weed every day. i never thought id do it, but i did it. i dont even smoke every week any more. the high i get from smoking now when i do is way better. i love the fact that every day im sober enough to think clearly and make decisions without a cloudy mind. i dont think ill ever go back to smoking every day, even if i have pounds in the pad. and to be honest, i can finally sell weed how ive always wanted to, without getting high on my own shit. which means when i do sell it, its all profit and not on some 'heres my sack, and heres the profit"

ima still always be pro-marijuana, be around marijuana, and love the shit but ive finally been able to seperate my daily life from weed smoking. shit feels great. smoked a blunt with the homie from siccness yesterday but neither one of us are daily potheads anymore. maybe this is what comes with getting older.

ive gained habits and broke habits as time passed. but shit, not smoking every day has changed me for the better. i like it like this honestly. never thought id say it.

in between that 2 years of trying to get it right though, all i smoked was wax. i quit weed and just smoked hella wax, tolerence got crazy. i guess cutting weed out and just smoking some yellow wax looking shit every day helped me kick it. it honestly didnt even seem like the same drug anymore. weed wasnt even getting me high. stopping wax smoking was easier cuz it was new to me, then bow. was done with both.

im happy like this though. if i can help it will never go back to smoking weed or hash/wax every day again thats in the past. certain things it helps with, like my art..hosting a radio show. but i had to get back to ME. me as a person. what im worth without the pot. who i was before marijuana. i was smoking since 17 every day. safe to say its a big change.

Last edited:

Chree

Medicated
Dec 7, 2005
Oh does it? Damn I didnt even know, do they have dope bongs and alcohol swabs on deck? Making me wish I hadnt stopped smoking. Going on 2 months straight edge.
i dont know lol i smoked a blunt in there while i was waiting for harvest 1 time, i dont really have any need for going to clubs since i grow myself

Props: :ab: and Mr G
May 21, 2002
hogglife916.com
I dab all day and get shit done son , everybody I dab with be melted but I can function clean up the hut get a heavy bag workout in ,watch my babies cook and clean for em all that. I just have paranoid mind that keeps me on point and thinking fast

Mr G

Drunk Pot-Head
Apr 4, 2007
Las Vegas
Man Ive only dabbed twice and its not for me.... I felt paranoid as fuck I just smoke bowls of kill.

Goshen sucks tho. Push the extra 10 mins to the T (tulare) n sign up at t.a.r.a. behind carls jr on j st.
Fire ass killz wit specials, great edibles, n kush slush puppies......

Feb 12, 2009
^ niggas are really gonna keep saying this in this thread over and over huh

i am not gon repeat that shit. anyone else feel free
I know what hash and oils are. I just didn't know the new hipster 90s baby slang that all the cool kids use. You coulda just answered with all that useless shit you typed...

Mike Manson

Still Livin'
Apr 16, 2005
i used to smoke every day out of habit. matter fact, every day i went to the club, bought a half 8th or an 8th, some wax or hash, and a edible and that was my daily bread. i went to clubs so much i didnt need my card, some clubs i was kicking it in the back rooms, serving customers at the club like i worked there, drinking lean at the clubs, all the shit.

if you ever went to green door in SD in mission valley or the club on 36th and university in SD you saw me. would be drinking lean in those clubs almost every day. safe to say i was spending a hundo a day if not more sometimes on weed not even other habits i have or had. i had to smoke every day, like serious shit every morning if i had no weed i had to run to the club and even on my broke days get a few grams or the day was gonna be a fucked up day mentally. i thought i was gonna die like that, smoking weed all day every day.

two years ago i FINALLY beat smoking weed every day. i never thought id do it, but i did it. i dont even smoke every week any more. the high i get from smoking now when i do is way better. i love the fact that every day im sober enough to think clearly and make decisions without a cloudy mind. i dont think ill ever go back to smoking every day, even if i have pounds in the pad. and to be honest, i can finally sell weed how ive always wanted to, without getting high on my own shit. which means when i do sell it, its all profit and not on some 'heres my sack, and heres the profit"

ima still always be pro-marijuana, be around marijuana, and love the shit but ive finally been able to seperate my daily life from weed smoking. shit feels great. smoked a blunt with the homie from siccness yesterday but neither one of us are daily potheads anymore. maybe this is what comes with getting older.

ive gained habits and broke habits as time passed. but shit, not smoking every day has changed me for the better. i like it like this honestly. never thought id say it.

in between that 2 years of trying to get it right though, all i smoked was wax. i quit weed and just smoked hella wax, tolerence got crazy. i guess cutting weed out and just smoking some yellow wax looking shit every day helped me kick it. it honestly didnt even seem like the same drug anymore. weed wasnt even getting me high. stopping wax smoking was easier cuz it was new to me, then bow. was done with both.

im happy like this though. if i can help it will never go back to smoking weed or hash/wax every day again thats in the past. certain things it helps with, like my art..hosting a radio show. but i had to get back to ME. me as a person. what im worth without the pot. who i was before marijuana. i was smoking since 17 every day. safe to say its a big change.
Sounds just like me. I just had it easier to quit smoking everyday because I moved to the other side of the world. Went on the plane high as fuck and didn't smoke anything for the next 6 months...now I just smoke once in a while with my homie...