headphone reccomendations?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 24, 2003
no different than having earplugs in

personally i cant stand headphones that hang loosely over your ears. whenever there is some kind of outside noise you can't hear shit, and have to turn them up super loud and end up messing your hearing up.

i like it when the earbud fits snug in there like earplugs, and you barely have it up loud and it sounds like you're in a car with some booming subwoofers

Apr 11, 2008
WWW.PLEASEATSOMESHIT.COM
i only play 2pac in my headphones, at least a recorded version of carlos rapping his dads lyrics

WHEN THEY SAY THAT IN THAT ALTERNATIVE SONG THEY TALKIN BOUT BLACK JESUS.....THATS ME............THERES GOOD WHITE PEOPLE THAT KNOWS THERES SOMEONE SPECIAL ON EARTH THAT COULD OF CHANGED THE WORLD AND REALLY BLACK......................I AINT DOWN WIT THOSE FUCK HEADED FAKE WHITE FUCKS ..........IM DOWN WIT DA TRU WHITE PEOPLES AND TRU BLACK PEOPLES..................I MEAN WE NIGGAZ WE NIGERIAN NIGGAZ WE'LL DRINK DARK FUCKIN BLOOD 10000000 FUCKIN LOADS OF DARK FUCKIN KINGDOM BLOOD WITH EVIL KINGDOM FACE THAT YA'LL AINT NEVA SEEN ........................IM DOWN WIT COO WHITE PEOPLE THAT ARE FAT AND SKINNY BUT THEY COO KNOWIN NOT TO FUCK WIT ME ALL IT MATTERS IF THEY COO..............................SKINNY WHITE POPLE I GOT MUCH LUV FOR THEM..............TRUE WHITE PEOPLE.................I LOVE ALTERNATIVE PEOPLE.....................I LOVE JIM CARREY HE'S REAL FUNNY ....................I LOVE JOHN MAYER THE SINGER...............................ONE OF MY BIGGEST FANS...................U KNOW, SO U GOTTA HAVE LIKE GOOD PERSONALITYS AND FEEL LIKE UR TOO COO THEN THAT.............................I GOT BEAT UP BY COO WHITE DUDES THEY WAS COO THOUGH ............................ SKINNY, BUT IT WAS IN A ....................''CLEAN FIGHT'' ................................THEN I GOTEM BACK ...........................SO WE QUIT AFTER THAT.............................................U KNOW, U JUST GOTTA THINK LIKE THAT...........................LETS SAY FOR EXAMPLE........................................MARS THE PSYCHO RAPPER....................HE SAID IN HIS ALBUM '' SOME GIRLS DESERVE TO DIE''.........................WELL MY REPLY TO THAT IS......................................U THINKIN LIKE A CRAZY PERSON........................U BELIEVE IN BEING A CRAZY PERSON THATS WHY U AINT GETTIN NO BITCHES.............................................................BE YO SELF, STOP THINKIN ABOUT SOME GIRLS DESERVE TO DIE BECAUSE U THINK THAT THEY THINK HOW U LOOK LIKE................IT AINT EVEN THAT................................IT'S JUST THAT..........U GOTTA FEEL RIGHT WHATS RIGHT FOR U.......................WEAR BIG HOOP EARINGS ON UR EARS OR SOME SHIT....................WEAR NIKE, BE A SPORTS BALLA TYPE OF WHITE PLAYA.....................WEAR JORDANS ON YO FEET......................................SMOKE WEED LIKE A STRAIGHT A STUDENT.............NOT NO MAKIN F ON GRADES TYPE OF SHIT.......................THEN U GON LEAD ON TO THINKIN THAT YOUR NOBODY BECAUSE YOUR BELIEVING IN THAT WAY!!!!.....................................AND AS I SAID.........................................THERES ALL KINDS OF PEOPLE IN AMERICA.................THERES ALL KINDS OF PERSONALITYS IN AMERICA THAT YOU AINT EVEN SEEN..........................THERES ALL KINDS OF PEOPLE FOR EVERYBODY ...............THERES ALL KINDS OF PEOPLE FOR EVERYONE...................ALL IM SAYIN IS MY JOB IN SICCNESS IS TO MAKE YA'LL FEEL EVEN MORE OPENED UP AND STOP THE KILLING ..............................BUT I TOLD MY FATHER TO KILLEM WITH THE FACE ON SEPTEMBER 14TH 1996, ALL 21 OF EM WERE CRYING AND SHAKING..............I DONT WANNA SAY WHY ................BUT IM REALLY A BLACK MAN THAT COULD OF CHANGED THE WORLD....................PEACE

Jul 21, 2002
Oklahoma
www.youtube.com
Everytime I've heard anything with those dr. dre headphones I've been disappointed and no, I wasn't listening to pretty boy swag.

If they don't HAVE to be in ear earbuds, the ifrogz headphones at bestbuy are 50 bucks and mad comfortable and sound GREAT. Better than any I've heard for the price. Sennheiser is a great choice too but for sound ANd comfort for that price, that's my pick.

Not sure if they got them in y'alls area like they do here but Ross and TJ Maxx forever have headphones for pretty cheap. I've bought a few different types from over the ear to athletic ones for less than 10 bucks from panasonic to JVC etc...

Ry

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
  • Ry

Ry

I have the beats by dre in ears and I cant get them to stay in for the life of me. Ive tried all the different rubber pieces as well. They sound great when they are positioned right, but Im constantly adjusting them...

Dec 9, 2005
I just got my Beats by Dre ear buds. Ordered them since I got 'em for $50, so I said fuck it. Was gonna go with the Monster Turbines instead, but they sold out.

So, after a couple weeks of listening...I'm having the same problem as Ry, they just don't fit right. Plus, I ordered a refurbished pair so they didn't come with any of the extra rubber ear pieces, just the ones that were on there.

Sound quality is pretty good, but not $170 good. They honestly don't even blow my $15 Skull Candy ear buds out of the water.

The hi's are crisp, and the bass is decent...good clarity. The drivers are aluminum ( I believe ) and the build seems solid. I definitely like the tangle free cord...but I really just can't imagine paying regular price for these and being satisfied.

For headphones, I have the Senheisser HD280's...and they are still the best headphones I've ever owned.

Feb 14, 2004
Some very good info in here. I'm getting tired of these cheap ass $10.00 Sony earplugs. I will probably get the one's that 3xLazy got or maybe even the Skullcandy Smoking buds.