HAVING COMPUTER ISSUES...VIRUSES,SPYWARE, ETC...INFO HERE

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

HERESY

THE HIDDEN HAND...
Apr 25, 2002
www.godscalamity.com
www.godscalamity.com
OK, so I partially rebuilt one of my towers but the SATA drive is being seen but I can't partition it. I see the drive in the BIOS and the boot sequence is 1 hd and 2 dvd rom. But the screen throws me an error and says its a corrupted or unpartitioned drive. BTW, it is an OEM drive and I can probably grab some drivers or something for it but this shit is running me crazy now. I just got the drive a couple of days ago but I will see if I can stick it in another system to test it.

What to do? Do you guys need to see any bios settings? Also, I stuck an IDE drive in and the shit just looped at the start screen so this may be a MOBO issue.

Feb 2, 2006
OK, so I partially rebuilt one of my towers but the SATA drive is being seen but I can't partition it. I see the drive in the BIOS and the boot sequence is 1 hd and 2 dvd rom. But the screen throws me an error and says its a corrupted or unpartitioned drive. BTW, it is an OEM drive and I can probably grab some drivers or something for it but this shit is running me crazy now. I just got the drive a couple of days ago but I will see if I can stick it in another system to test it.

What to do? Do you guys need to see any bios settings? Also, I stuck an IDE drive in and the shit just looped at the start screen so this may be a MOBO issue.

https://www.paragon-software.com/home/pm-express/

HERESY

THE HIDDEN HAND...
Apr 25, 2002
www.godscalamity.com
www.godscalamity.com
How the FUCK do I set google + up so I'm NOT having a thousand different fucks spamming my personal email? Like this nigga the Dali Lama, I don't fuck with him. Why is he posting some peace shit on my personal google +? It's #godscalamity and classmates, wtf? And I don't smoke weed (but think it should be legal) but why the fuck is snoop lion/dog, [insert animal here] telling me what I should smoke and how to do it?

Feb 2, 2006
How the FUCK do I set google + up so I'm NOT having a thousand different fucks spamming my personal email? Like this nigga the Dali Lama, I don't fuck with him. Why is he posting some peace shit on my personal google +? It's #godscalamity and classmates, wtf? And I don't smoke weed (but think it should be legal) but why the fuck is snoop lion/dog, [insert animal here] telling me what I should smoke and how to do it?

there should be some shit in settings that lets you set preferences for notifications

Oct 27, 2007
musty ur mail is full. fix it. also anyone know whyy this place dont work until i turn off my nod 32? also if u buy a external and it works fine. then u wake up the next day and it wont work right? what should i do? i uwsed it once but it wont blink and load the files now...... all my externals do this. western digital and sea gate pisses me offf. i lost over 6 tera bytes in the last 3 years...... all my externals justw stop loading. anybody have any idea why it stops blinking light? it wont load it just sits around and does nothing lol, thanks guys. trust me that nlf shit i post is for a friend so chill out, im kosh. trust me. im not mental here lol

Oct 27, 2007
What can I do to stop redirecting? I did all the scans and cleaned it up but I'm still getting ads and redirects!
download eset nod 32 anti virus software but turn it off swo u can use this site becausee i think there is a firewall on this site. try this too. download the latest maliware and run it. i bet u get less pop ups and it will ontinue but it will stop once it reaches all the pop vups and keeps them in memory to block them. make sure u click continue where the key button is. also ur internet might work slower becauser ur running two programs at the same time while ur on the net. makes ur memory go slower so ur internet might not be as fast but hey at least u wont have pop ups everytime u dl something. hit me if u need help with anything. mr nice guy here lol (everyone hates me over nlf) its so funny. i was laughing at my fan mail today. i had over 100 messages. lmao

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
download eset nod 32 anti virus software but turn it off swo u can use this site becausee i think there is a firewall on this site. try this too. download the latest maliware and run it. i bet u get less pop ups and it will ontinue but it will stop once it reaches all the pop vups and keeps them in memory to block them. make sure u click continue where the key button is. also ur internet might work slower becauser ur running two programs at the same time while ur on the net. makes ur memory go slower so ur internet might not be as fast but hey at least u wont have pop ups everytime u dl something. hit me if u need help with anything. mr nice guy here lol (everyone hates me over nlf) its so funny. i was laughing at my fan mail today. i had over 100 messages. lmao

RAVAGE

-DaBadGuy-
Apr 25, 2002
FUBU Outlet
www.dogpile.com
can someone tell me why the fuck I'm having trouble visiting web sited for no reason? like I try to go to youtube and the page reads "Hmm, we can't reach this page." but some sites work fine like the SICCNESS for example. Ive turnd m firewalls off stopped my viris protecters and still cant access youtube,facebook,kick ass torrents. its like my pc is a fucking SICCNESS Machine. I cant even get onto yahoo.com. I'm on IE.....if I try chrome I still cant access the sites, but the SICCNESS works on Chrome.