HAVING COMPUTER ISSUES...VIRUSES,SPYWARE, ETC...INFO HERE

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 31, 2008
Anyone know what this shit is ''the filename, directory name or volume label syntax is incorrect'' i cant't dl any torrents
never seen that before but looking at the msg it seems like either you are downloading a torrent already that cannot be found or the directory you have set for torrents to download to is gone. Or if this is an error you get when you run your torrent client then the client itself is missing but windows never gives out the error you got so im pretty sure its not the third possibility.

VERSACERO

smoking meth with steve
Mar 14, 2004
never seen that before but looking at the msg it seems like either you are downloading a torrent already that cannot be found or the directory you have set for torrents to download to is gone. Or if this is an error you get when you run your torrent client then the client itself is missing but windows never gives out the error you got so im pretty sure its not the third possibility.

When looking it up it sounds like a directory problem, do you know how I can fix that?

VERSACERO

smoking meth with steve
Mar 14, 2004
When looking it up it sounds like a directory problem, do you know how I can fix that?
Nvm i just seen that the dl destination was wrong, i switched it to the right one and its good now.

Jan 5, 2006
Use ad-block plus, spybot in conjuction with malwarebytes. I also HIGHLY recommend Ghostery if you hate getting suggestions from let's say... facebook. A lot of companies gather your browsing data then sell it to companies. Ghostery eliminates all these trackers by blocking them from running in the background of pages while you browse.

HERESY

THE HIDDEN HAND...
Apr 25, 2002
www.godscalamity.com
www.godscalamity.com
I'm trying to dump some mixes on the ipad 3 so I can A-B test. The problem is I don't know shit about this itunes shit. I have a windows 7 pc with itunes installed and I made a library on the pc itunes. I connected the ipad to the pc, everything is synced but I don't see these files anywhere on the ipad. WTF? I click the music button on my ipad (the red button with the music note) and I open up itunes and see some of the most depressing shit for sale and I don't want none of that shit. I just want to dump my files on this shit so I can A-B Test, wtf?

Can someone help me out here? And im not trying to download other apps and shit. MP3 from pc to Ipad. Thats it. How do I do it?

ETA: On the itunes library on the pc I click on a file, press add to, select my ipad and it says it is on there but I don't see it anywhere.

Last edited:

HERESY

THE HIDDEN HAND...
Apr 25, 2002
www.godscalamity.com
www.godscalamity.com
^HAVE YOU TRIED JUST MOVING FILE DIRECTLY OVER TO THE IPAD STORAGE DEVICE. I DO THAT WITH VIDEOS BUT HAVE NOT TRIED WITH MUSIC FILES....
I see the ipad as internal storage on my pc. Problem is when I try to add a file it says it is adding it to the root folder. But the file isn,t anywhere on itunes.

Mar 25, 2005
I see the ipad as internal storage on my pc. Problem is when I try to add a file it says it is adding it to the root folder. But the file isn,t anywhere on itunes.
WHEN I DO IT WITH VIDEOS IT PUTS THEM IN THE VIDEOS APP NOT THE CAMERA PHOTO STREAM.. yOU CHECKED THE FILES ARE NOT IN THE MUSIC APP INSTAED OF ITUNES?

HERESY

THE HIDDEN HAND...
Apr 25, 2002
www.godscalamity.com
www.godscalamity.com
WHEN I DO IT WITH VIDEOS IT PUTS THEM IN THE VIDEOS APP NOT THE CAMERA PHOTO STREAM.. yOU CHECKED THE FILES ARE NOT IN THE MUSIC APP INSTAED OF ITUNES?
I tried adding audo not a vid. I did eventually get it to work, however. After awhile the shit finally popped up in songs but the one I added to the internal storage that popped on the pc didn't show up.

So the only EQ this shit has is preset EQ? No band filters and shit I can control on my own? Who the fuck designed this shit and why do I have to look at the eq on another fuckin tab?

Mar 25, 2005
I tried adding audo not a vid. I did eventually get it to work, however. After awhile the shit finally popped up in songs but the one I added to the internal storage that popped on the pc didn't show up.

So the only EQ this shit has is preset EQ? No band filters and shit I can control on my own? Who the fuck designed this shit and why do I have to look at the eq on another fuckin tab?
tHATS GOOD INFO.

iF YOU EVER WANT TO SAVE TIME ON TROUBLESHOOTING I HAVE A TEAM DEDICATED TO THIS KIND OF SHIT. tHEY ARE REALLY THE EXPERTS I JUST TRY AND GET WHAT I NEED FROM THEM.

May 2, 2015
Use ad-block plus, spybot in conjuction with malwarebytes. I also HIGHLY recommend Ghostery if you hate getting suggestions from let's say... facebook. A lot of companies gather your browsing data then sell it to companies. Ghostery eliminates all these trackers by blocking them from running in the background of pages while you browse.
Thanks for the info on Ghostery. I've been looking for something like this. It installed quick as an AddOn to Chrome.