HAVING COMPUTER ISSUES...VIRUSES,SPYWARE, ETC...INFO HERE

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

CyrusTheVirus

thats just my ghost
Oct 31, 2002
legendary
If safe mode don't work and you can't get it to boot then you might have to reinstall the operating system. If you have files you want to save you could download a linux cd from http://www.ubuntu.com. boot off the linux cd and then plug in a usb thumb drive. Copy your files from your hard drive to the usb drive then reinstall your operating system. when that is finished plug in the thumb drive and restore your files.

Nov 20, 2002
Stockton
SOUND CARD.. ONBOARD... REALLY I DONT EVEN KNOW. AND I DONT KNOW THE BRAND OF MY SOUND CARD OR MOTHERBOARD..

I INSTALLED 2 DIFFERENT DRIVERS BECAUSE I WAS TRYING TO GET SOUND TO MY LAPTOP. HAD NO IDEA WHAT I WAS DOING. I INSTALLED 1.. THEN INSTALLED ANOTHER 1. LEFT BOTH ON. DIDNT THNK IT WOULD CAUSE MY LAPTOP TO CRASH.

IT WAS WORKIN FINE FOR LIKE A WEEK WHEN I HAD THE DRIVERS .. THEN ONE DAY I CAME HOME... TURNED ON MY LAPTOP..AND MY SHYT GAVE ME THE BLUE SCREEN.. THEN BLACK. SHYT SUCKS

I TRIED SAFE MODE.. AND EVERYTHING THAT WAS LISTED.

RIGHT NOW I USING MY LIL BROS LAPTOP.
so you cant even boot in safe mode?

Sep 6, 2006
CD/DVD BURNER

anyone know where i can download a legit cd/dvd burner? ive tried downloading couple but they all want serial code and which ive done but they still dont work... anyone?

FatBlunts209

2 SWISHERS = 1 BLUNT
Feb 21, 2008
STOcKTON
fuckin got sick of this shit and just found someone on craigslist who does pc repair for$50 dude saved my files and wiped out everything and restored it with new windows xp instead of my old vista..spend &50 and save your self a headache.

Jan 31, 2008
fuckin got sick of this shit and just found someone on craigslist who does pc repair for$50 dude saved my files and wiped out everything and restored it with new windows xp instead of my old vista..spend &50 and save your self a headache.
i do the same for a living, and i charge 25-50 to do most things .
So if anybody lives in or will be in the detroit area, msg me if u want your shit fixed for cheap lol.

Meta4iCAL

Raider Nation
Feb 21, 2005
my laptop has been making this weird kind of clicking noise the last couple days

sounds like it's coming from under the keyboard... it will just click for a couple seconds then stop... it's only done it a few times... but it's making me hella nervous... I feel like my shit is bout to break down on me

I'm bout to back up all my school documents on a flash drive

also... it does it when my computer is slanted... like I'm on my bed, but sitting up and my laptop is rested on my legs... it was just doing it, then it stopped... I set my laptop down flat on my bed... it did for about 1 second real quick and stopped again... that's the only time it did when the laptop was not slanted at an angle

Meta4iCAL

Raider Nation
Feb 21, 2005
I just googled it... from what I found some people say their computers have doing it for years and still work fine... some people say it's a sign your hard drive is about to crash

and it did say it's more likely to make noises and not function when tilted at slant